Let me just tell you, Montreal is the greatest city in the world. Some people say Montreal is America's "Paris" or Canada's own (little) Big Apple. Don't know if you've ever been there, but Montreal CANNOT be compared to any other city. I've been to Paris and New-York, trust me, Montreal's unique and wins hands down.
Ok, so I finally finished organizing my computer and, as I promised on the last article, I'm posting part of my "salvaged" pictures.
Didn't do much today, I walked my dog with my sister, a rather intense activity because my dog isn't a normal dog and has the strength of an ogre, despite his size. He's a Jack Russell. Again, don't let appearances fool you. This is how it goes: -he pulls you forward and you try to slow him down by pulling the leash so hard that he starts choking on himself and making scary breathing noises, -going downhill is a pain because you end up running after him with your arm sticking out, -going uphill isn't so bad because he's actually doing the walking for you, -when he sees people he goes bananas and starts barking and jumping around, perhaps of joy, I'm not sure really (I know babies intimidate him) -and finally, when he sees other animals of his kind and not of his kind (rabbits, birds, squirrels) he goes bananas but to a whole new level, as in the leash flying out of my hands and my dog Spot (yeah I know, original eh?) disappearing into a bush. He eventually comes back, but yes that's walking my dog. Oh yes, another thing, I walked him in high-heels, (something my sister warned me not to do) fell obviously and now my knees look like a war-zone haha.
Anyway shit happens, karma's a bitch.
6 comments:
I have never been to montreal! Cute pictures, I am your newest follower! :) xoxo
Hey Lula, on my post you commented and said that you wished I had a followers list, and actually do! It's down at the waaaaaay bottom of the page, so you have to scroll allll the way down, and itll be there. Just thought I'd let ya know!! :)
Luv ur pictures! xx
I love the outfit with the boots and the cardigan. It looks soooo layed back and perfect!
XOXO
>>new follower:::
love the boots, really cute!!!
http://the-messengerbag.blogspot.com
visit, follow or comment!!
....and love your blog
i looove these photos, soem are soo beautiful and others are sooo fun..great blog luv ;)
Post a Comment