This morning I got up, put my rainboots on and went for a walk with my dad and Spot in the hopes of seeing massive trees lying on the streets and electrical cables dangling from the sky. You're probably thinking, "why does that girl like chaos?", I don't, believe me. I just like a little agitation. And maybe a change of scenery. You have to know that I woke up last night at 3 AM thinking I was in War of the Worlds. I saw two little explosions from my bedroom window (kaboom!) and there was this 'alienesque' noise that just wouldn't stop. So there. That's why I thought that our neighborhood would be upside down today, but it wasn't. Just a little messy, that's all.
13 comments:
So glad it didn't hit D.C. too badly, my sister, brother-in-law and nephews are there and the rest of my friends and family are in NYC and NJ...glad it only twisted things up a bit!
Liesl :)
sounds like you and many others experienced one crazy night. glad to hear you're okay! in a way, it looks quite mysterious and beautiful after a storm (of course only when damage is minimal).
Yup, looks like our street! I, however, did not have on super cute shorts and wellies for my excursion.
Glad your neighborhood was spared and you had minimal damage. Your pup is so cute.
Yeaaahhh all I can say is thanks, irene, for making my day so lazy that all i did was sleep and eat. ugh....
Glad to hear you are safe and sound!! Watching the footage in Australia is really scary!!
PS Love your blog, I'm a huge fan and I especially love your style and layout, would love you to help me with mine!!!
wow, yes! I've been following the coverage on the news - glad i'm safe in CA!!
Love your blog! :) I became a follower! Erin
www.healthybranscoms.com
I'm glad that's all!
eek, that's enough damage for me! I'm a sissy
Even among chaos you can still manage to look darling! Glad you were safe!
Megan
http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com
Even when such damages occur, it's all so nice to have a dad, to take your hand and walk with you, glad you were safe and sound Lu! :) kiss kiss (you look great in these pics)
My brother just moved to D.C. this weekend so I was hoping it wouldn't be affected too much! I love your outfit...great boots!
Post a Comment