12.17.2009

BACK WITH A BRAND NEW HAT

So today I wake up looking like a gremlin. I always look like an animal or a possessed demon in the morning but today...today was a different day. Anyway, my main problem was my hair; my hair has always had issues and today I realized it reached the climax of its troubles. You know, heat and hairdyes weigh heavy on hair's health.

= I wish there was some sort of "hair rehab" because my hair would be the perfect candidate.

Moving on.

In my frustration ( exasperatedly pulling my hair and jumping around like a lost monkey ) I decided to make my self suffer, go online and look at hair I would never have. That's how I fell upon these new hairlooks; some bad some good. Take a loooook:



Watcha say?

Me gusta el pelo corto and las side braids. Mucho mucho.


DO DO DO DA DAHH
This is also a good example of a nice, thick braid. 5 points for Daria Werbowy! ( Google her pronto! ).

DON'T DO THIS DON'T DO THAT

THIS is what I call "distuuuurbia". Wtf?
I once dyed my hair orange ( yay past ) but I immediately changed it and so should Rihanna.


Since I seem to be in the mood to criticize people ( perhaps to make myself feel better ) I just want to add that Lady Gaga makes me want to hang myself.



Buuuuuut let's end this article on a postive note and not on a suicidal one.

Currently stalking these:


( Both from Urban Outfitters... Can't afford them though! )
PEACE.
Lula

No comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS