HEY LOVELIES
I'm currently very much obsessed with photographer Terry Richardson. He's the son of Bob Richardson, also a photographer, known for his erotic photographs. Well-known in the fashion industry, Terry has taken pictures for prominent designers such as Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, Club Monaco, Baby Phat ( hmmmkk ), Gucci, Levi's etc etc. However his work doesn't only revolve around fashion, you can go on his website ( http://www.terryrichardson.com/ ) where you'll find very diverse photographs, some taken in Brazil, some in Hong Kong, some of old, insane-in-the-brain women, you'll even find some VERY graphic ones...Maybe he got that from his father? Anyway I chose not to post those last ones.
Terry and Obama ( niqua )
--> check out this video LOLE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCdmiZyyGjQ )
The 21st century's number-one crackhead, Amy Winehouse ( GREAT music though )
What I'll look like in 50 years.
Johnny Knoxville!!!!!!!! The boyfriend I wish I had.
( Jackass, life's best show.)




No comments:
Post a Comment