11.18.2010

Under Pressure

This is just a video I made for my Video Editing class. We had to make a photo montage to go along with a song we liked and I decided to pick Under Pressure, by David Bowie and Freddie Mercury. I wanted to play with the different meanings of the expression "under pressure", you know, the world cracking under wars, global warming; and us humans, cracking under other types of pressures, stress and everything.
It was the first time I used Final Cut Pro so you'll see it's not exactly picture perfect or at least not as polished as I wanted it to be but I had fun making it. AND I got an A on it so it's still somewhat satisfying!

xoxo gossip girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome. Well done, loved it

Marta Braddell said...

Mt giro Luisa!!! Ja adicionei o seu blog aos meus favoritos para ir lendo de vez em quando! BOA!!! :)

Grande beijinho querida

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS