Lula! I saw your blog from one of my friends blog, and i have to say to you that i love it! I'm just following you! :DDD Hope you'll visit my blog, Seya soon! xxx
Hahaha Thank you so much! Actually the blog i use to post more is Maggie Britt Place (http://maggiebrittplace.blogspot.com) So I hope you'll visit more times! Wait you there! xxx
О! Akhirnya, mendapatkan apa yang saya cari! Saya pasti menikmati setiap sedikit itu. Senang aku tersandung ke dalam artikel ini! senyum saya harus Anda simpan untuk memeriksa hal-hal baru yang Anda posting.
9 comments:
love the 70s vibe from Roberto Cavalli!
Gina Marie Vintage
http://www.ginamarievintage.com
that video at the end was amazing.
"the clothes are the backdrop to you, the person" :)
So, so, SO true.
I love Marc Jacob and that picture it's pretty cool !
Follow you :) That is my blog http://rociosnook.blogspot.com
xoxo, Rocio
And good luck with the blog :) :)
Your blog is very cool :)
Follow you:)
follow me?:)
xoxo
C,
Lula! I saw your blog from one of my friends blog, and i have to say to you that i love it! I'm just following you! :DDD
Hope you'll visit my blog, Seya soon!
xxx
Hahaha Thank you so much! Actually the blog i use to post more is Maggie Britt Place (http://maggiebrittplace.blogspot.com) So I hope you'll visit more times! Wait you there!
xxx
Sweet web site, I hadn’t come across blog.angelsfromabroad.com before in my searches!Carry on the fantastic work!
О! Akhirnya, mendapatkan apa yang saya cari! Saya pasti menikmati setiap sedikit itu. Senang aku tersandung ke dalam artikel ini! senyum saya harus Anda simpan untuk memeriksa hal-hal baru yang Anda posting.
Post a Comment