1.18.2012

bidding farewell to Lisbon

Well helloooo! Behavin' yourselves?
I just got back to Washington (three days ago...ahem) and it's definitely no easy task getting back into the groove of things. I still haven't unpacked because everything in my suitcase smells like Lisbon. Denial much? I don't think so. 


11 comments:

Liesl said...

Oh how I love how you put all your pictures together in to collages...they look great and what a great way to remember all the memories!

Liesl :)

Che said...

What great pictures! Looks like you had a blAST!

Unknown said...

Awesome snaps, looks like it must have been a lot of fun!!

Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

Shay said...

I can't believe you are home- must be so bittersweet!

his little lady said...

so beautiful! i wouldn't want to unpack either!!!
xo TJ

Unknown said...

bye bye lisbon!

xo katrina
theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

welcome home!! we missed you. and i miss lisbon. you'll have to squeeze me into your suitcase next time you go, mmk?

Gentri said...

I'm not even going to tell you how long it took me to fully unpack from Alaska... its embarrassing. haha! Welcome home!

Kendra said...

Ohh what great memories! I'm selfishly glad to have you back but I'm guessing you're missing it quite a bit too! We'll ease your transition :)

PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

Glad to have you back! Your pictures are so cute, glad you had such a wonderful time! xoxo

Maria Larsen said...

Such beautiful pictures, looks like you had a great time there! I bet you cannot wait to go back.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS