1.03.2012

New Year's shoot

I spent New Years with this group of crazies at Meco, again, one of my favourite places in the world, and after a bombastic night of fun out on the town we decided to hit the beach the next day.
As you can see, we had a splendid time jumping around.

Starting the year with Sangria!

23 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Love the pretty photos! Happy 2012, beautiful!!! xo

Paula said...

beautiful pictures! looks like fun times :)

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a really good time! Great pictures!

Laura Gerencser said...

As usual, great pics...you guys look like youre having so much fun! Happy new Year:)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

that sangria looks so very delicious.

Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn said...

Girl you are SO CUTE!! You say bombtastic too --- uh tuhhh winz.

Whitney said...

This whole post looks like an add for Urban...well done!

Kinzi said...

SO CUTEEEEE! :)
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

christine donee said...

nothing starts a year off right like Sangria.

well. done.

1 Funky Woman said...

Oh such great pictures and fun goofy friends! Best way to start the New Year!

Megan

Ana said...

Happy 2012!!!

Anonymous said...

i REALLY love these photos. i was too busy getting trashed to take photos...happy new year!! xx

Maria Larsen said...

It looks as if you had a great New Years and started the year off right! I wish you all the best in this coming year!

Liesl said...

This looks like such a FUN time and what great moments captured! Glad you started the New Year off with a fabulous touch!

Liesl :)

his little lady said...

seriously, could your blog be any cuter. i'm obsessed! all of these pictures are just perfect!!
xo TJ

Allison Taylor said...

dang those are crazy amazing photos! Definitely going to check out this place sometime. Love your blog!

Unknown said...

lovely pictures! happy new year girl

xo katrina
theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

blue roses said...

these carefree photos made me smile; obviously was a blast!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Ayuni said...

Happy new year! smart!

Rebecca said...

Wow, I just love this shoot. So fun, and what a pretty backdrop!!

Ashley said...

Love these photos! and yay, for sangria looks amazing!!

nao said...

comme jtai dis sur facebook, ces photos sont GENIALES. on dirait this is england ou quelque chose et tes juste M-A-G-N-I-F-I-Q-UE. JTM

Unknown said...

I love all the photos.. so talented. I sent you an email about blog designing can't wait to hear back from you.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS