2.08.2012

mix 'n' match


How brilliant are these? and how genius is this graphic designer? 

30 comments:

Maria Larsen said...

This is brilliant. The graphic designer who did them is amazing. I don't know if I would have ever thought of these matchups!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I am stunned. This work is AMAZING! And now that I think of it, these celebrities do kinda look a like! x

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I am stunned. This work is AMAZING! And now that I think of it, these celebrities do kinda look a like! x

Alycia said...

wow those are really cool!

Casey said...

WOW. Just wow. Those are genius! Amazing how much those celebs favor one another!

{em} pushups with polish said...

woah these are awesome! you are soo good at design!

Renee Arianna said...

These are sooo cool! Love them! You find the coolest stuff!

SABINNA and DAVID said...

wow, really love all of them!! they fit so well together! amazing!

xx, Sabinna and David

Broken Cookies

Unknown said...

these are incredible! Did you do?

his little lady said...

these are brilliant! and i definitely have always thought that audrey hepburn and natalie portman looked alike :)
xo TJ

The Egg said...

i love your blog! it's so creative and looks amazing!!! i'd love a little help with a few things. stop by and email me so we can chit chat! ciao!

xo the egg out west.

Ly said...

Wow this looks awesome.

http://www.lyzhang.com

Kate said...

I can't get over how cool these are! Love it!

Chrissy said...

Wow, they are awesome!!

kelly elizabeth said...

these are really cool! great work!

-kelly

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are absolutely amazing! I want them to hang in my house! So creative.

KerryRose said...

Those are absolutely stunning. So so so perfect.

Fash Boulevard said...

so stunning. this is fabulous. adore this post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

P said...

These are unbelievably good!

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

This is amazing!!!!

Brianna Renee said...

whoa this is slightly creepy but also incredibly cool!

Mustpickusername23 said...

Wow.. That's awesome! Must have taken a long time to find those photos that look so similar!!
xx. Jillian
boyishchic.blogspot.com

Ana Agostinelli said...

This is amazing!

xx, A.
http://theneondust.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

yeah i posted about those artworks on other day!! i was in awe definitley...

xx
theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

Gentri said...

THose are amazing!!! Wow!

nao said...

wow c'est un peu genial ca. jvais mix match un portrait de moi avec precious pour voir cque ca fait

Unknown said...

WOW! amazing :D

Unknown said...

wow. I am here from GentriLee's blog. Great blog design btw. I came on over to check out your portfolio. Love your work. The blog is fun too. I am adding you to my google reader. See you around! Have a great week!

Miranda Leigh said...

This is really awesome! I can see the resemblance in each of these. Props to this graphic designer! Xo, Miranda

MeRiaN said...

Luisa sabias que o coffee & cigarettes é produzido por uma portuguesa? :) é da minha prima joana vicente casada com o jason kliot!
Portuguese people rule ;)
Beijinhos!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS