The two posters, numbers 3 and 4 are my faves!Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxxwww.DucklingtoSwan.com
I love the Never Let Me Go poster. It's so beautiful!
i always love these posts. such great designs! and i'm a big fan of carey mulligan, so of course i'm obsessed with that one!xo TJ
O poster do "Never let me go" é perfeito. Ou melhor, seria perfeito como capa do livro.
LOVE the coffee and cigarette poster! so clever!
Lula, what happened? You never responded my email after I transferred the money to your account. Still waiting.Please email me.
So I just discovered your tumblr. And I know you have way more productive things to do...but you should post more, because I already love your image collection! :)
omdd le poster de eternal sunshine of the spotless feet est absolument cool!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The two posters, numbers 3 and 4 are my faves!
Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx
www.DucklingtoSwan.com
I love the Never Let Me Go poster. It's so beautiful!
i always love these posts. such great designs! and i'm a big fan of carey mulligan, so of course i'm obsessed with that one!
xo TJ
O poster do "Never let me go" é perfeito. Ou melhor, seria perfeito como capa do livro.
LOVE the coffee and cigarette poster! so clever!
Lula, what happened? You never responded my email after I transferred the money to your account. Still waiting.
Please email me.
So I just discovered your tumblr. And I know you have way more productive things to do...but you should post more, because I already love your image collection! :)
omdd le poster de eternal sunshine of the spotless feet est absolument cool!!
Post a Comment