10.25.2011

Design software giveaway!


You guys. I'm SO excited about this one!
A few weeks ago I got an email from My Memories about their award-winning software which they asked me to test out.
I think you all know by now that I literally live on Photoshop and that I don't really 'do' other programs. 
Well let me just say, this software made me completely change my mind.
Now, I've tried my fair share of design programs and they were almost always pretty limited in terms of... everything. My Memories, on the other hand, is brilliantly built and has so many features it kind of makes your head spin. What blew me away is that I didn't feel the need to use Photoshop while using MMS because it really is super efficient and has a broad range of tools that make designing a breeze! 
The program gives you the liberty of designing basically anything you want; simple, to more elaborate designs to which you can add a billion different elements, whether they are shapes, text, decorative swirls, photos etc etc. 
Everything on the program is customizable and you can change sizes very precisely which prevents you from loosing pixels, resolution and to distort design elements. The Suite comes with a huge number of different goodies like super fun template sets, a billion (literally) patterns and textures. You can even download new ones! 
Two things I was absolutely excited about:
- You can download all the fonts you want and they'll go right into your MMS pack. You know me and my love affair with type. So this is like THE biggest bonus ever.
- The EYEDROPPER tool. Seriously indispensable and again, such a bonus that they have it on this software. 

{designed in MMS, here's a continuation of what I'm most impressed with!}


An overview of other MMS features





Color coordination palette and photos:
It's like whoa. 

You know the drill, here's how to enter the giveaway!

Mandatory entry: 

-This giveaway is open to Lulapalooza readers only! so make sure you're one of em!

Extra entries (//extra chances to win!//separate comments for each//)

-Tweet about this giveaway with: "Do you love designing? Win an award-winning Design software from @MyMemoriesSuite on @lulapaloozablog! http://bit.ly/vr8Pvd   
{--> make sure we can track your tweet}
-Blog about this giveaway (and give us a link!)
-Follow me on Twitter here
-Follow My Memories on Twitter here 
-Like My Memories on Facebook


89 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Wow!!! What a great giveaway!! I follow on GFC.....Im totally into collages and fonts these days...this would be AMAZING to win:)

KerryRose said...

I've been looking for a design program that suits me for a while now.....would love to get my hands on this!!!!

Debbie said...

I tweeted about the giveawayyyy (via @mrsandvillage)

Debbie said...

I am (already was) following you on twitter (again via @mrsandvillage)

Debbie said...

I'm following My Memories on twittah!

Debbie said...

I liked My Memories on the facebox

Debbie said...

Oh and I'm a follower of your blog (and general huge fan). Holla!

Unknown said...

i follow you on GFC. What an awesome giveaway! whoever wins is one lucky duck! thanks for hosting this!

Michelle said...

i follow you! would love to win!

Unknown said...

How fun! i'd love to start getting into design! i follow :)

Unknown said...

I follow my memories on twitter!

Unknown said...

Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/#!/redheadmemories/status/128850469916381184

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! Best giveaway ever! I'm a follower :)

Nicole said...

And I follow you on Twitter!

Frances said...

great giveaway!! I am in such NEED for a program like this right now :)

taryn and taylor said...

obviously i'm an avid reader & follower :) love this giveaway!

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness, this program seems amazing! I've been trying to decide whether to splurge on photoshop but this seems like it would suit my needs very well!! Such an exciting giveaway! I follow you on GFC! :)
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

Kendra said...

I tweeted about the giveaway!
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

Kendra said...

I am following you on twitter and have been for a while :)
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

Kendra said...

I also follow My Memories on Twitter!
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

Kendra said...

I liked My Memories on FB too.
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

Alivia said...

I follow you! Gosh I need this.
P.S. pickmepickmepickme

Alivia said...

Also tweeted it!

Alivia said...

Also follow you on the twitter!

Alivia said...

Now following My Memories!

Alivia said...

Liked My Memories on FB!

Unknown said...

How exciting! What an awesome giveaway! I am a follower!

Unknown said...

I tweeted! (@ComplicatedKai)

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter! (@ComplcatedKai)

Lacy Thompson said...

I'm a reader! Whoo!

Gertrude said...

I want to win!! Hahah great giveaway Lula. I follow you on GFC of course :)

Gertrude said...

Just tweeted about the giveaway.

Gertrude said...

I follow you on Twitter!

Gertrude said...

I follow MyMemories on Twitter

Gertrude said...

I liked their page on Facebook! x

Catherine Fishback said...

Yes, yes please!

catherinefishback {@} gmail {.} com

Sabrina Hsu said...

Ahh that software looks awesome.
subreenah@gmail.com

Unknown said...

o man, i need this!! pick me! pick me!! :) i'd love to put together something for my daughter with this!

Unknown said...

been following you on twitter, now i also follow my memories.

Unknown said...

tweeted @sbaney

Unknown said...

liked mymemories on fb. can ya tell i want/need/have to have this?!! :))

Earl-Leigh said...

I follow your blog! :)

Ami said...

what an awesome giveaway! following your blog!

Ami said...

tweeted the giveaway! @hunnybunny727

Ami said...

following u on twitter! @hunnybunny727

Ami said...

following My Memories on Twitter also

Ami said...

liked My Memories on Facebook!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Awesomeeeeeeee! I've been wanting to take my blog to the "next level" lately... look more put together & stuff, so this would totally help!

I definitely follow your blog!

Holly Knitlightly said...

I follow you on twitter!

Holly Knitlightly said...

I also follow my memories suite on twitter!

monster cakes said...

I follow you! And this would be such a blessing. I can't afford photoshop, and this program seems too good to be true!

monster cakes said...

I also follow you on twitter. xo

monster cakes said...

and now I follow My Memories on twitter too! xo

Autumn said...

I tweeted{thepickledpoppy}

Autumn said...

EEEK! I just gotta win!...i follow you!

Autumn said...

I follow you on twitter {thepickledpoppy}

Chelsea said...

Wow, what an awesome program! I follow your blog :)

Chelsea said...

I also follow you on Twitter! {@LifeisaSunset}

Bernadette said...

I follow your blog! would love to try this software out.

Bernadette said...

I follow you on Twitter as @betsyshoelover

Bernadette said...

I like them on fb!

hayley said...

what a wonderful give away...i would love to have it :)

Anonymous said...

I follow Lulapalooza! (:

Brooke said...

amazing giveaway. I follow on GFC!

Brooke said...

I liked My Memories on facebook

Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

I follow on Google Reader and tweeted about the giveaway!

Laura said...

This software looks sooooooooooo awesome! Thanks for hosting the giveaway :).
I'm following you on twitter...
- Laura S / sparksignite987@gmail.com

Laura said...

I'm following My Memories on Twitter :).
- Laura S / sparksignite987@gmail.com

Laura said...

I'm following My Memories on facebook :).
- Laura S / sparksignite987@gmail.com

Laura said...

I tweeted about my giveaway on twitter, I'm sparks_ignite there. :)
- Laura S / sparksignite987@gmail.com

Laura said...

Oh, and of course I follow you on google reader :).
- Laura S / sparksignite987@gmail.com

jackie said...

yesssssssss. i follow :)

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! THIS IS AN UNBELIEVABLE GIVEAWAY! I normally don't participate in giveaways, but with your awesome review of this product, I absolutely must enter!

I adore & follow you on GFC!

xo, Kym
http://travel-babbles.com

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

I also follow you on Twitter now :) @travel_babbles

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

Following Digital Memories Suite now, too! @travel_babbles

Megan Marie said...

oh this is a real treat!

tanandmeg.blogspot.com

meghan said...

I'm a reader (through GFC)!

meghan said...

...and I follow you on twitter. @lttlegrlbigwrld

Lesley Rials Napper said...

I follow you on GFC!

Lesley Rials Napper said...

I also follow you on twitter!

Unknown said...

ohh this would be awesome to win!!

Unknown said...

Um this sounds beyond awesome! Glad I'm already a follower!

Unknown said...

Just tweeted @EmmaKoller

Unknown said...

Following you on twitter!

Unknown said...

Following MyMemories on twitter.

Unknown said...

Liked MyMemories on Facebook

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

This is such a great giveaway! Of course I am a follower of your blog :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I also follow you on twitter! :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I liked My Memories on Facebook!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS