10.05.2011

H&M boho poncho & necklace giveaway!



I've been seeing ponchos everywhere lately; magazines, billboards, blogs, runways etc etc an
d since I absolutely love this trend I thought I'd do a small giveaway! I actually bought all this about three weeks ago but didn't have time to put everything together so there you have it ladies!
Anyway, I've got one myself and I just wear it how I want, when I want. You can totally dress it down or dress it up! I love to wear it at home because it's so cozy. I wrap myself in it, make myself a bowl of cereal, turn on the TV (probably Rachel Zoe) and nothing will make me move. That's how comfy it is. 

TO ENTER GIVEAWAY
{All you have to do is be a follower of Lulapalooza}

BUT, if you reallyyyyyyy want to win, here are some extra entries for ya:
- Tweet about the giveaway with "Boholicious giveaway! Win an H&M fringed poncho & leather necklace on @lulapaloozablog http://bit.ly/nJI3mf !
and//or
-follow me on Twittah!

{separate comments for each entry}
{open to U.S residents only}

Good luck muchachos, winner will be drawn next week!

110 comments:

Unknown said...

Deff want this!

Gentri said...

Me me me me!!! I must win this!!! Except i dont have twitter and vowed I never would! Let's hope lady luck is on my side!

rebecca said...

awesome giveaway! follow you of course!
rwvanvoorhis at gmail dot ocm

Alivia said...

Pllllllease pick me! I need this. Need. I've been looking for one for awhile now and this one is just perfect.

.....
Pleaseplease-- I'll be your best friend!

Alivia said...

Also, I follow you on The Twitter :)

Alivia said...

AND I tweeted it!
BAM!

christa morris said...

i follow you :)

christa morris said...

follow you on twitter! :)

christa morris said...

twitted it! :)

and loveeee you blog!

Amanda said...

yay for this giveaway!!!! I follow you!!

Amanda said...

I tweeted!!

Amanda said...

I follow you on twitter of course!@AmandaMarie61

Anonymous said...

I would really love to win this!!!! Such a great giveaway!

Jasmin said...

i tweeted!!!

Jasmin said...

i'm now a follower!!! i LOVE THIS giveaway

Unknown said...

You obviously have great taste, lady! Thanks for the giveaway. I'm a loyal follower with a soft spot for great clothes ;)

Unknown said...

I also follow you on twitter while keeping it classy in 140 characters or less.

Sarah said...

I'm a follower...and I really want to win this. Like I'm talking me and ponchos were made for each other.
woohoo4sarah@yahoo.com

Lindsay said...

I'm a follower on Bloglovin! Love this pancho!! Crossing my fingers!

Sarah said...

oh and I follow you on twitter!
woohoo4sarah@yahoo.com

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

ooooo! Pick me pretty please :) I've been a follower forevaaaaaa!

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

Just tweeted :)

jackie said...

yes pleaseeeeeeee :)

Unknown said...

pick me! pick me! I am a follower :)

Unknown said...

I tweeted! (@complicatedkai)

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter! duh! (@complicatedkai)

Alex Byer said...

Ooooh I soooo want to win! Obviously, I'm a follower :)

Alex Byer said...

And I follow you on the tweet machine!

Unknown said...

I"m a follower! This would be so awesome!

Unknown said...

I follow you on twittah! :)

Unknown said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/#!/redheadmemories/status/121649322369613824

Catherine Fishback said...

Pick me! Pick me! I'm a follower. :)

XO,
Catherine

Anonymous said...

I follow your cute blog!

Anonymous said...

and I follow you on twitter.

SAMANTHA said...

This is such a nice giveaway! Following you :)



www.dragonnfruit.com

Unknown said...

NEED THIS for a music fest this fall!!

Unknown said...

followed on twitter!!

Unknown said...

annnnd twitted... :)

alex anne said...

I follow your blog!

alex anne said...

I tweeted!

alex anne said...

I follow you on twitter!

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

I am a follower.


Thinking Out Loud

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

@LilianaJones is following you.


Thinking Out Loud

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

tweet!

http://twitter.com/#!/LilianaJones/status/121684414903226368

Thinking Out Loud

ruthie.von said...

Following your blog !

ruthie.von said...

following on twitter!

ruthie.von said...

tweeted!

Erica said...

I follow!

Erica said...

I tweeted!

Erica said...

And I love love your blog!
xoxo

Amanda said...

I follow you here! :)

Amanda said...

and I follow you on twitter! @amandamorphity :)

Anonymous said...

Holy shizballs enter me now! :D (Btw, I follow!)

Tracy said...

Super cool, I'm in!

Anonymous said...

ohhh great giveaway! loving ponchos!

Anonymous said...

and of course i follow you on twitter!

Rachel said...

So cute, I'm a follower!

Rachel said...

Aaaanndd follow you on twitter too!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i'm a stalker...ahem, follower!

p.s. for extra, i love simon cowell!!!!!!! ;)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

tweet, tweet!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

and you know i follow you via twitter!!!!!!

Liv Szari said...

Following you on Twitter! =)

Liv Szari said...

Tweeted about it! =)

Liv Szari said...

And following you on here now too! =)

Kelsey said...

Sweet! I'm a follower cuz you're hilarious. Can't wait to try out the poncho look.

Kelsey said...

I follow on Twitter

Kelsey said...

Tweeted about it

Ms Janet said...

i follow you on twitter!

Ms Janet said...

i tweeted about this contest!

Pinky Sade said...

Sweet! GFC - Pinky Sade
gagaslab at gmail dot com

Pinky Sade said...

@pinksade -follow you on Twittah!

gagaslab at gmail dot com

Pinky Sade said...

- Tweet about the giveaway
http://twitter.com/#!/pinksade/status/121873188127907840
gagaslab at gmail dot com

kelsey williams said...

sweet! i'd love to rock this poncho + necklace!

kelsey williams said...

i follow you on twitter, too!

Bekah Turner said...

Oh yes please!

Bekah Turner said...

Following on Twitter M'dear! @hippielayd

The Pink Treehouse said...

PICK ME!! Im brand spankin new to blogging and you are my first official person I have added! I would LOVEEEEEEE IT!!

Caty said...

Count me in!

Brianna Renee said...

Looks so comfy for the upcoming chill! Love it :)

Athena said...

I love the poncho!!

Ami said...

aaah yes! i've been looking for an awesome poncho!! and the necklace is sooo adorable!!

Ami said...

following you on twitter @hunnybunny727 :)

Ami said...

tweeted the giveaway also! :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

What a great giveaway! I have been wanting a poncho for forever, and with winter coming up, I would wear it all the time :) of course I am a Lulapalooza blog follower!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Follow you on twitter!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

TWEETED about this giveaway!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i follow you...gfc!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

and following you on twitter.

Shellsea said...

I follow you! And love H&M.

shellsea.oberski{at}gmail.com
Love, Shellsea Blog

Shellsea said...

Also follow you on twitter.

shellsea.oberski{at}gmail.com
Love, Shellsea Blog

Tori said...

I'm a Lulapalooza follower!

torigjohnson@gmail.com

Tori said...

I follow on Twitter

torigjohnson@gmail.com
torigjohnson.blogspot.com

Tori said...

I tweeted about the giveaway!!

torigjohnson@gmail.com
torigjohnson.blogspot.com

Trenton and Brooke said...

Follower!
Brooke.Ethington1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! I would love love love the necklace and the poncho very very much. :) Woo!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i am a follower of your blog!
ashlyn.myunrehearsedlife@gmail.com

ashlyn | nicole said...

i tweeted about the giveaway! @loveeashlyn

ashlyn | nicole said...

i follow you on twitter!! @loveeashlyn

Che said...

:]]]] I want!

Kate said...

I loveeee this giveaway, I'm a follower!
quigleyks@gmail.com

Kate said...

I follow you on twitter!

@hokiehokiehokie

Kate said...

I tweeted about it! Hope I win!!

@hokiehokiehokie

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B&C said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

I tweeted about this awesome giveaway (@kristieprice1)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i follow you ! (:

madison said...

love this. love love love it!

Unknown said...

Hi doll!

--- I'm now a GFC Follower under: SAUCY | f. | BABY

Thank you for the chance!

saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

--- Nicole

becky said...

very cute!
boon1211atgmaildotcom

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS