I.am.in. PORTUGAL.
These are just a few pictures I took on my 15 hour long trip and I'll be posting more very very soon!
I am SO happy to be here.
Oh and this is a video I made. Shameless. Thumbs up for me for dancing in a public bathroom with people walking in and out of it.
28 comments:
yay! how exciting! have so much fun!! take a bazillion pictures!
Yay you're in Europe!! Have a nice holiday :) xo
love the video!
xx
That vid is kinda hilarious :) thanks for that.
Such great pictures, doll! Have a blast!! Your video cracked me up!!!
Yay, you made it!! Enjoy your vacation and don't forget to show us what you're up to girl! Cute video!! Hugs xxx
Have fun! Those pictures are amazing!
hahaha that video was awesome. Your so cool. Lucky your feeling all better before the trip. Hope you have fun in Lisbon! and I reckon your photos are gonna be sweet, cant wait to see em!
That airport is gorgeous!
you're oh so lucky. have the time of your life!
I love the video!
love the video. that's a cool plane. go chex mix!!!
mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com
you make airports look gorgeous! have a wonderful time!
Boa viagem! Em Portugal esta um calor terrível...
Fico feliz por encontrar alguém com algo português aqui pelo bloger!
You are too darn cute Lula!! What a funny video. HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!
You're in Portugal? only 3 hours by car separate us haha
Have fun girl!
FULL CUTE LITTLE GIRL
trop contente que tu sois au portugal la!! photos photos photos
have fun!!! I can't wait to live/travel vicariously through your blog!
You are too freaking cute.
You made, edited and added music to a video. In the airport. Seriously... best.blogger.in.the.world. Have the MOST FABULOUS time!
Haha that video is awesome :) Don't you love how ALL airports have those same awful pleather seats in the waiting area?! Have the best time in Portugal!
you lucky animal! xo-c
THAT is why I love you, Lula! You are the best blogger EVER! And I love the Kooks- great song choice!
This whole post. is so friggen. awesome.
kthansbai.
Ahhh Portugal sounds amazing! Can't wait to see more photos.
I just found your blog and love it!! I saw these pictures and thought to myself, "Man, that airport looks a lot like Reagan National..." Then, a few posts down I find out that IS where you flew out of! I'm originally from the DC area!!
I hope your trip was amazing and look forward to reading all about it! :)
Ha! That's awesome! I love your video - I've always liked airports. So much to look at. :) Have fun in Portugal!
Such an entertaining post!
xx R | http://slaponthewrist.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment