Hey little friends!
I'm having THE best time in Portugal. I feel so "home" here and I just want to give hugs to everything, whether it's to that man sleeping on the street, a random tree or even food. Speaking of food; I really wish I could send to each one of you the things I've been eating these days. I'll take some pictures and maybe you'll see what I mean.
Oh and it's my birthday tomorrow! June's the best month for birthdays. And the best month in general.
29 comments:
Oh wow looks amazing. I agree about the birthdays in June, Happy birthday for tomorrow by the way, because mine was last week and it is just the perfect time of year to have one, I think anyway. Can't wait to see those pictures of food and your other adventures. :) .
www.akindofbeauty.blogspot.com
It looks so beautiful there! I love the rainbow of umbrellas on the beach!
Happy Birthday tomorrow!
Happy early birthday! And yes, post food pictures!!
Looks spectacular! Happy, happy birthday to you, dear! Have an amazing time!
Looks like you're having so much fun! And Portugal looks like the most beautiful place!
OMG!!!! I don't know if you remembered but I was living in Portugal for four months! I just left about a month ago. You are making me seriously miss the beaches, amazing photography! This must be Cascais, or Carcavelos??
xo
www.dragonnfruit.com
P.S.
how AMAZING is the pastel de nata pastry?!!!!
beautiful images! portugal looks so amazing.
June is the best month for birthdays! Happy birthday!!
ooh I love the pictures, and miss the beach in Portugal!
I'm so jealous! Portugal, from what I've heard, is the bomb.com and I'd kill someone to be on the beach right now. Happy birthday tomorrow!
uhm jai laisse un comment mais il s'est efface donc je disais que les photos etaient vraiment coool , les couleurs crie PORTUGALLEZ -LA , meme si jconnais pas. et jaime trop comment vous partagez une serviette a dix!
I love the photos! Happy birthday! I want to see the food!
Happy Birthday!!! Oh I'd love to see some Portuguese food. I love its influence in Brazilian food, so I'm sure you're having a great time :)
What a FUN and beautiful looking day! I hope you have a FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it's everything you could hope for and that the fun, beauty and magic lasts until next year and keeps on goin'! ;)
awh my gawd, you girls are sooooo tanned! and I'm sooooo jaleous! haha ^^ The weather looks so great out there! Keep it good will yah, I'm coming to Spain next week and my shite skin needs some of that mediterranean sun ^^ x
Parabéns meu Pim, tenha um dia fantástico!
Montes de beijinhos,
Mãe
Yay for June birthdays! Mine was on friday, sounds and looks like portugal is so beautiful, keep having fun!
Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries
Happy birthday! Portugal looks like an amazing place!
YAY! What pretty little beach babes! The beach looks amazing! I'm so happy you are enjoying Portugal! :)
Portugal looks amazing! You look so tanned already :) Happy Birthday Lula xo
Happy Birthday!!!
I am so glad you are having a great time- happy birthday!
hi friend! wanted to stop in and say hello! and look, just in time for your birthday! love your images - you so talented :) ... and you look great au naturel on the beach ... yes, I'm jealous.
hug a homeless man for me!
xo- Sc.
I have a picture that's exactly like the first one. Those beaches are AWESOME. Portugal is AWESOME. I love that place <3
Just for the record...I might not read your post about the food you've been eating hehe.
oh wow that beach is so much cooler than mine LOL! Is that a little CASTLE? too cool, i'm jealous!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com
what are some "must do" things when one is in Portugal? friends of ours are going and would like suggestions :)
love these pictures and your whole blog! Been reading it for hours! Please check mine you :D x
it's great to see that you like Portugal! :D
i'm anxious to see what you ate here!
kiss, from a portuguese reader! :*
Post a Comment