12.03.2010

Inside the home: Kate Spade










Hey you guyssssss, went shopping today and bought some things at Forever21 (which is full of little treasures) and at H&M. I'll post everything I got on tomorrow's post, you needn't worry! I went to the new Michael Kors store without realizing I was dressed like a hillbilly/homeless man. Thankfully, the girl who worked there liked my boots. 
Like the pictures I posted? Go check out The Selby. It's kind of great. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these photos. I love looking inside interesting homes!xx

Kristen said...

LOVE The Selby. I could just browse that site for hours

Meera said...

Beautiful pictures! Lovely blog.
Please check out/follow mine!

xx
Meera

agent 0017/shay said...

gorrrgeous house! love your blog; come visit me if you have the chance...:)

rouli said...

love the house post much!

kisssssssss

B the mermaid said...

it seems as if she likes a lot of old time stuff, and pictures.

mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

Mia M. said...

wow! also so colorful!

bisous,
mia

www.heylilahey.blogspot.com

agent 0017/shay said...

thank so much for commenting ;)
arcade fire is definately so much different then every other band out there....
that website was AMAZING. it totally blew my socks off!
i'm following you, thanks for following me :)

Marta said...

so vintage, isn't it? :)

Setty Lepida said...

WOW ! love her style, love her everything to be honest ! I couldn't expect less from a spade space ! xoxo

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS