12.15.2010

Thumbs up for greasy hair!


Day 1:  Picture with ten facts

Well well well... it seems our dreaded Day 1 has arrived! Topped with greasy hair. 
Let's get this started and bid farewell to the good ol' days!

1. I once swam with sharks in the Bahamas (tourist activity) and a week later a woman was eaten by those same sharks I had swum with
2. Both my father and I almost drowned in the seas of the Atlantic
                                                                    {-- Thumbs up for my near-death experiences!}
3. Never collected anything and regret it
4. My dog is like my brother, only better
5. Made my Spanish teacher cry once (and no, it wasn't all my fault, that woman was a psycho)
6. I see dead people (jokes)
7. I'm very clumsy at times and it's kinda funny, except when I break school material
8. I like tattoos, the small ones
9. I'm currently afraid of stink bugs because they always hit me in the face and WHY do they even still exist in this weather?
10. I can hold my breath for two whole minutes. Don't laugh, true story. 

Annnnd I guess that is it for the first day. Cheers!

24 comments:

lindsay said...

random facts are my favorite...and i think you look beautiful lovely!

i think you should start a collecetion of some kind...it's never too late.

Roxy said...

very pretty :)) i like your eyes.

wow! you have very cool blog :) i love designe. <3

xx

Roxy said...

very pretty :)) i like your eyes.

wow! you have very cool blog :) i love designe. <3

xx

Velvet Moon said...

You're gorgeous! These answers make me laugh : )

Gina Marie Vintage
http://www.ginamarievintage.com

Venus Loves Virgo said...

You look good in your photos :)
I enjoyed reading all those curious facts about you. XOXO

Fashion Fabrice said...

haha you made me laugh:) And i love your hair even if it would be graise its gorgeous:)

Maryjane said...

Very cute, and great blog!

Maryjane xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great post and photos xx

B the mermaid said...

lots of water expiriences, maybe you should be the mermaid!

mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

Marjorie said...

you almost drowned?! how did you survive?

Chloé Mae said...

thanks for the visit and the comment! Good luck on your challenge, i might join in on a few :)

Come by again soon!
Chloe

N. said...

Awww BFF

Isobel said...

well, wow your facts are fairly exciting!

rose xxxx
peopletellme.blogspot.com

Isobel said...

OH and i almost forgot, i've awarded you!

<3 rose xx

Marta Cermeño said...

Hahaha Lula i love this challenge haha and in the 10 facts i loved the number five haha I'm spanish, what did u do? haha xxx
Good luck girl!
btw, love this template of the blog, which one is it? xxxxx

Anonymous said...

i'll be back for sure!
loving your blog, keep it up!
i hope you're having a happy holiday!
and come visit the revamped COSMICaroline, with new outfits and new band videos!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Setty Lepida said...

he he he, you are such a funny gal ! Love the post :*

Paola said...

answer:thank you so mech!!;)=D

www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i tried to collect something from time to time but never succeeded cause i am getting bored with stuff easily!

isa said...

Vá passear o seu "irmão"!
Beijinhos,
M.

Unknown said...

swimming with sharks - OMG x

Anonymous said...

haha love this post! you're too funny.

the-caramel-lady said...

Très belles photos :) !
J'aime beaucoup :)

Mr Bouchard said...

Some of these facts made me laugh! Keep up the good work.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS