12.09.2010

take me, I am hallucinogenic


Hello people! Behaving yourselves?

Did nothing special today; went to class, stressed about a deadline, came home to my new found friend, the laptop, and took pointless pictures. I'm trying to think of something more interesting to say than " hey guys look at me I took a hundred pictures of myself" but I might be a bit more of a bore than I actually think I am. 
'Nyways, I guess this post is about as useless as the pictures I took with my webcam, except maybe for the Salvador Dali moustache. It's a little cool. 
Anyone seen this documentary? This is the real-life Devil Wears Prada and it's pretty interesting!

22 comments:

That Blond Guy said...

I like the collage. It's refreshingly spontaneous! I especially enjoyd the Dali mustache--I went to the exhibit at the High last month. Now just film yourself trying not to blink for five hours and you're pretty much the female counterpart of Salvador Dali.

Fernanda Azaria said...

Oooh dear I love your collage! Especially the photo with you and the mustache :D

amy said...

missy
your spreading the happiness and good cheer
your smile makes me smile


much sweetness,
hope to hear from you xx
http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

out of order said...

If I had a webcam I'd do that, too ;)

I thought The September Issue was pretty interesting!

Anonymous said...

Love your photos xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment sweets! I love the photos... and NEED to see the docu x

Michaela said...

I loved the September Issue, it took me ages to get round to watching it, but when I did it was so good and such a great insight! Thankyou for your comment on my blog!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

LeSimple said...

super great pictures and your blog is really cool
follow you !!!
can you visit me and follow back, :)) ?
nice weekend

lesimple.sk

dds said...

i love this collage! you're so beautiful. <3

thank you for leaving comment at my blog.

xx

Closet Fashionista said...

Hehe fun photos!! And yes I LOOOVE the September Issue :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

carolyn said...

dude, I can't wait for this documentary, especially since I didn't like the Devil Wears Prada. Somehow I can tell this is going to be way more intense than that was!

B the mermaid said...

LOVE the 'stash. web-cams are the best. back at my old school wed play with them for hours. an, hey, no prob with the cheerleadeer thing, its not for everyone and i respect that.

mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

Niko's view said...

Great blog !!:)

nikosview.blogspot.com

Andreea said...

Funny collage! I saw that documentary a few months ago and all i can say is...amazing! Watch it, you'll find out some interesting things:)

♥ kisses ♥

http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am loving this collage and the moustache is adorable!
<3
katerina
fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

the-caramel-lady said...

Thanks for your lovely comment! Very beautiful blog, I hope you will visit my blog again! Now, I follow you :) x

Tegan said...

i want a tache like that. xo

Marella said...

Hi dear! Thanks for your sweet comment! Amazing blog! Following! Follow back? Kiss

Venus Loves Virgo said...

Great post! Your blog is awesome! Now following you, care to follow me back. Thanks for you comment XOXO

Unknown said...

love the pics and ash looks gorge xxxx

Isobel said...

that is exactly what I did when I got my macbook. Photo booth was my bitch. I then got so embarrassed and afraid someone would see my shameless posing, that I deleted them all...

but now I kind of wish I could see them again, I think they'd be pretty amusing!

i like your blog, very much!

rose xxxx
peopletellme.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

I just watched it a few days ago...it was very interesting how Grace Coddington soon became the star or the film!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS