12.05.2010

Lazy Sunday









Spent the afternoon baking, drinking lots of coffee (as per usual) and taking pictures of everything, my main muse being my dog. His name's Spot. I had fun with the self-timer, as you can see; too bad I'm dressed like someone who just spent hours gardening. Whatever, it's called lazy Sunday for a reason! My dad got me this photography bible which I am currently enamored with called "The Photo Book" (Phaidon Publishers) and it's kind of amazing. Perfect book to be leafing through next to a fire place on grey days like these. 
I also watched this bone-chilling movie called Frozen. If any of you like suspense/horror and Open Water kinds of movies you should watch this one. And Kevin Zeger's in it so for me it's more than a good reason to watch it. Click here if you want to see the trailer on YouTube!


Can't believe it's already Monday tomorrow. Arhh what a drag. 
Anyways, have a great start to your week!

xoxoxo

19 comments:

Petchie said...

Hello, New Follower :) Cute post, I like the pictures, and Spot is quite adorable.

xoxo
Petchie

lindsay said...

your space is simply amazing. and i really think i need to get my hands on that book of yours as well :) it looks fantastic...as do those cupcakes i might add!

hope you have a lovely evening!

xoxo

ps check your emails :) i shot ya a message!

Michelle said...

i have those berries! sooo good

beautiful photos

http://herecomesthesun13.blogspot.com

Liesl said...

That looks like the perfect Saturday, and I think I am going to have to rent "Frozen," I'm a huge fan of horror movies!

Liesl :)

this free bird said...

I'm kind of passing out for your living room - it's eclectic chic to the NINES!

xo Carrie

Jane said...

Sweet <3

Maria said...

Laziest and most beautiful pictures ever. I'm following you.

xox

gingerSnap said...

You have a nice space and a cute spot. He looks very smart.

Diva Zhu said...

hey dear, i've followed your blog too. hope we can be good friends :D

diva

Anonymous said...

so lovely!!!!

xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Your house is lovely. I have that book it's amazing definite "go to" for anything photography related xx

Anonymous said...

I love your house and your lovely lovely dog!

<3
katerina
fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

J said...

Hey, just found your gorgeous blog !
I'm a new follower :)
Would you mind following me back?

Joy | The life of Joy said...

Wauw, love your house! And your doggie :D

kimzie said...

cute blog!

okimzie.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Lovely pics!!
I just found your blog,it's very cute.
I added to your followers:)
xx Mary
fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

VanilahFashion said...

Wow I love your space, it looks so cosy and homely :)
Love the gumboots too!

Vanilah xx

www.vanilah.blogspot.com

STYLEFOX said...

Hello! Firstly, thankyou for such a lovely comment. Secondly your blog is also fantastic, you've bagged yourself a new follower! This post is so cute. AND thirdly, what the hell are those cakes? they look delish!!!!

http://victorialoraine.blogspot.com/

valncami said...

love the photos. your doggy is SOOO cute!! thanks for your comment on our blog. its much appreciated!! we will be back to visit soon <3


xo, camilla & valerie
abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS