Sorry for the lack of posting, folks! Can I blame it on the weather? I think I can, just a little. We've been getting THE worst weather in D.C so it makes taking pictures very tricky.
Anyway, I've been seeing this ABC thing on a couple blogs so I thought it'd be fun to do it and embarrass myself a lil' bit.
Age: 19
Bed Size: Queen
Chore you hate: folding clothes
Dogs: OUI! A Jack Russell named Spot. He’s a ball of hyperness. THE best.
Essential start of your day: CAFFEINE, SUCKAZ!
Favorite Color: emerald green
Gold or silver: depends (but I'll go with the big G)
Height: 5'4" (I think?)
Instruments I play (or have played): the flute lolz (but I only knew one song)
Job Title: professional sleeper. I also have a Ph.D in Lazyness. It's very recognized in Bolivia.
Kids: Frank and Suzie
Live: Washington D.C
Mom's Name: Isabel
Nickname: Lul, Lou, Lulu (hate Lulu by the way, I ain’t no Chihuahua)
Overnight hospital stays: Um no, I’m so healthy it’s annoying
Pet Peeve: I’m really OCD about people who sit on my bed when they’re not wearing pajamas or freshly washed clothes. Oh and I hate the word “ugh”.
Quote from a movie: Stu: She's got my grandmother's Holocaust ring!
Alan: I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust.
-- The Hangover
Right or left handed: Right handed oh yeah (my dad writes with both hands, waddafack)
Siblings: my brother Eric, kidding, my little sista Mariana
Time you wake up: I think I’ll skip that. Ahem.
Underwear: NONE DUH. Kiddang, um yes I wear underwear, is that the question?
Vegetables you dislike: broccoli & cauliflower, they make me want to throw up, no joke, and they stink too.
What makes you run late: I ask myself that question everyday
X-rays you've had done: dentist?
Yummy food you make: cereal
Zoo animal: SPOT
22 comments:
These are really cute answers but I have a question.
Kids? You have TWO??? Did I just not get it?
You make me laugh L! The Hangover is the best comedy ever! I was crying all the time (with laughter of course) during that movie xo
i'm going to have to steal this idea!
http://lovelucylocket.blogspot.com
These are awesome!! I am totally OCD about people sitting on my bed if they're not wearing clean clothes/pjs!!! So gross!
Oooh I feel like I know so much more about you. ;)
One of my closest friends has an OCD with people wearing - what she likes to call - 'street' clothes.
Ok, I'm gonna post mine tomorrow - hopefully. :/
♥
Grace
www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com
HAHAHHA FRANKIE AND SUZIE ! tas oublie jesus et ngr a tes nicknames.
TA frange est vrmt cool, arrete de te plaindre et MEURS!!
XHOE
Love your post! You crack me up! Ugh...just kidding...hahaha!
Hugs xxx
OhMyGoodness, I was cracking up through this whole thing!
Mainly because my dad's ambidextrous, too. And I'm also not wearing underwear.
UGH.
I totally thought you were way older than 19!
I think your abcs might be my favorite yet, you're such a funny lady!
This is great! About to go do the same on my blog :D
justnonsensical.blogspot.com
just stumbled upon your blog...love the design, fonts....so lovely! :)
oh I sooooo HAVE to do this, don't mind if I do! The OCD thing cracks me up ... I can't stand it if you wear shoes in the bathroom or drool on my pillow ... yes, my fav steals my pillow in the middle of the night and drools...drools, I tell ya! ey ya yeh...
LOL you crack me up.
Kids: Frank and Suzie
I now understand the tweet I saw last night... haha oh my. too funny.
Ugh, your so pretty! (ha, sorry I just had to!)
Love this and how did I not know you lived in DC? I want to go there soooooo badly and probably will this summer! Lets get pizza!
thank-you thank-you for the morning laugh lula! what a fabulous picture.
(p.s. ditto on the practically loving the smell of paper comment you made on my blog, lol)
so fun to read x
Loved ur answers! : ) xx
OOOH I know how you feel about people sitting on your bed with "dirty" clothes. I also get mad when people spend the entire day wearing pajamas and then go back to bed with the same ones.
Glad to know I'm not the only one.
Hattitude Artistic Style Blog
i'm going to washington in a week and a half! favourite spots? any good shows coming up?
talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Artistic Style Blog
"it's very recognized"...FOR THE WIN!
haha love that.
I just have to tell you...I'm the EXACT same way about my bed!
So, I am so late to the game here....but I am in love with this post. And you just gained about 50 billion cool points in my book for your movie quote. HILARIOUS.
Post a Comment