4-Gold Haze knit dress
Did I forget to tell you I was going to start and "it" column every week? I probably did.
I'll include my favourites from the week and IF you want you can join in on the fun! Your it list can obviously include errthang you want, clothes, food, furniture, pets...plants? I don't know, whatever you want!
The Hanging Space clothes pretty much do it for me this week. I'm in love with their new collection and omgeez have you seen their dresses? So perfect for summer. I wonder if that girl's hair is for sale also.
What's YOUR it List?!
Did I forget to tell you I was going to start and "it" column every week? I probably did.
I'll include my favourites from the week and IF you want you can join in on the fun! Your it list can obviously include errthang you want, clothes, food, furniture, pets...plants? I don't know, whatever you want!
The Hanging Space clothes pretty much do it for me this week. I'm in love with their new collection and omgeez have you seen their dresses? So perfect for summer. I wonder if that girl's hair is for sale also.
What's YOUR it List?!

20 comments:
Seriously, I need that hair. Mine never looks that good when it's messy!
That blazer is FABULOUS!
Love the bustier! xo
Ah I love the bustier and that origami skirt is fabulous as well! Nice picks!
those midriff showing tops make me nervous..in a, maybe i should put my bellybutton ring back in after 15 years nervous.
i want all of those outfits!
gorgeous.
love your blog!
I'll take that hair any day.. just hand it on over.
that red blazer is amaaazing. love the idea of a an it list!!!
my it list consists of french fries from various diners in new york city. I want to compile a list of the best ones.
I'll take that hair. Please. haha! I like the "It" list idea! :D Can't wait to see more!
i am in LOVE w/ your blog thanks for finding mine.
p.s. your pictures are gorgeous.
i'm diggin that rhino necklace. looks like a piece from a preschool puzzle... in a really good way.
thanks for finding my blog! love yours
cute!
I love the striped skirt :)
xx
http://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com
I've been loving anything stripes lately so I love that striped skirt!! :)
oh! i am excited to help participate :) i love this idea. and i loooove that rhino necklace!
I LOVE that skirt!
LOVE YOUR BLOG YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!!! LOVE YOUR BLOG I THINK I'VE SAID A FEW TIMES!!! LOL!!!
VISIT AND FOLLOW ME AT http://aadreamsblog.blogspot.com/
XOXO
ANI
just love it. the hair esp- so casual and chique. my fav is the striped skirt.
oh, and i'm doing a spring colour photo share over on my blog, your photos are always awesome, so i hope you'll pop by and join in:)
Happy Monday
xo
L
cuuuuute outfits! those would totally make my IT-list too. love #1 and #3 - swoooon!
cool idea!! I like those items so much!
Have a nice day.
Ariadna
Striped skirt? Ok. Yep. Yes please. Sign me up.
Post a Comment