5.22.2011

air show

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My dad and I went to the Andrew Air Force Base show yesterday and I got to use his big-monster lenses to shoot all those planes. No pun intended. We walked around the base the whole day and got to see a loads of cool demonstrations, accompanied by heroic theme songs; it almost felt like Apocalypse Now or Star Wars or something. 

ps: I'm still wondering why I have so many pictures of children and topless old men. Shhhh. 

25 comments:

Markéta said...

that's awesome photos!!:)

Dee Paulino said...

awesome photos, I went to that show last year and it was so much fun, it felt totally apocalyptic haha

Anonymous said...

cool!
always wanted to go to one!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love air shows! just attended one a couple of weeks ago. also your pictures are awesome!!

Shay said...

Thats so awesome- I love your photos! I want to go to an air show so badly!

B the mermaid said...

lol, what guys can fit in their pockets! and little kits are so funny. love it.

mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

good grief i lovvvve your photos girl!!!

Rio said...

I love the photos! What software do you use for editing?

Jessica said...

great photos! I have been wanting to go to the air show since I have moved in Maryland .. next year, I must! What lenses do you use for these great shots?

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! :]

LeahSephira said...

Great pictures it looks like an AMAZING show!!

Blythe and Charlotte said...

Omg that picture of the little kid with the glasses upside down totally cracked me up! All these shots are great!

-Charlotte

Laura Gerencser said...

Great pics!!

So shay said...

Great photos!!! I felt like I was there :)

kelsey williams said...

these photos are amazing. i need a lesson from you in photoshop!

Nicole said...

The memories this post brings back - going to the airshow was something we did every year as a family when I was growing up. If the show was in Oregon, the whole family packed up in the car and spent the day there. I'm remembering my brother's little blonde-haired self at those shows, the smile on his face could have melted your heart. How fun to remember. Thanks for posting!

hayley elliott said...

you are a beautiful photographer lula! <3

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I need one of those chairs with a roof and I feel a sudden rush to look ridiculous and put my shades upside down! ^^ love these photo's ^^ x

Alexa Mae said...

Um hello, most amazing pictures ever! Love them. Looks like so much fun. I've only ever been to one but my kids would love it.

LittleMissLee said...

great pics - looks like you had a fun day.

I hope you dont mind me asking but what camera do you use?

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com

xxx

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I love the pictures of the children and topless old men. :)

These are all gorgeous! You captured the day perfectly, Lula!!

Krystie said...

pretty pics!!!

Nadine-Adele ♥ said...

looks like you had lovely weather :)

Jennifer M. said...

I love the 11th photo down - of the little boy in sunglasses eating something. Such a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

Салон Секреты Красоты предлагает большой выбор классических салонных услуг: парикмахерские услуги, маникюр, педикюр, косметология, перманентный макияж. Мы работаем более 10 лет и придерживаемся принципа соотношения цены и качества обслуживания. Для постоянных клиентов действуют акции и бонусная система. Заходите на наш сайт [url=http://s-krasoti.ru/] стрижка шпица видео
[/url]

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS