Gah you're so pretty. No joke. I love each and every one of those photos.
I am doing a portrait project at the moment so thanks for the inspiration. :) .Love your blog by the way.www.akindofbeauty.blogspot.com
one. you're pretty.two. these are gorge, but the last one is so kind of mysterious. I really like it.
1. You're insanely talented.2. You're WAY hotter than Kanye.3. LOVE the masking tape one!Enter my Nanny Styles Contest!
dear, you have such stunning eyes! and love your sunglasses collection :)
i like those sunglasses, and also, your face.
I've just realised, you look SO MUCH like shenae grimes from 90210! are you her or related?? haha. lovely photos. liking the variety of sunglasseskats,xowww.theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com
love LOVE the lighting. Plus your outfit is awesome. I have a crush on heather gray sweaters. ;)
I like your sister's glasses and all of yours too.
superrr cute! great post :)the camera loves you.xxhttp://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com
These are some very good self-portraits. Mine never turn out very well. Do you use a trigger? I need to get one - definitely think that would help!
These are cute!!
more more, give us more! lol
Ah, I LOVE the lighting in these photos. So, so lovely!!
i love the last one. it just looks so cozy and romantic.great pics. beauty runs in the fam!!
like i told you yesterday i want to try a project like this! looove these photos - they are so fun. you are too cute!
the feeling is mutual! What a lovely blog...your glasses are fantastic!
You two are so cute and fun! Megan
These are great! i love how your personality seems to shine out so well! and this is just from a picture! :)
You both are beautiful!
Your blog is my inspiration. Keep posting, love it <3
4th and 5th from the top are my favorites. but who are we kidding? they're all winners.
You are both way too perfect- please let me look like you!
mmk "i love your face" GENIALE meuf, t'es litt sexissime sur la 4eme photo, kidding. SHOTGUN LA 1ERE PHOTO JAI EU UN GEORGEASME QUAND JLAI VU ET ET ET ET LES LUNETTES TE VONT TROP BIEN JE SOUI COUTENTE EH LA!!!!!!!!!!!
en plus tu ressembles a alexa chung sans l'air chinois retarde.
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Gah you're so pretty. No joke. I love each and every one of those photos.
I am doing a portrait project at the moment so thanks for the inspiration. :) .
Love your blog by the way.
www.akindofbeauty.blogspot.com
one. you're pretty.
two. these are gorge, but the last one is so kind of mysterious. I really like it.
1. You're insanely talented.
2. You're WAY hotter than Kanye.
3. LOVE the masking tape one!
Enter my Nanny Styles Contest!
dear, you have such stunning eyes! and love your sunglasses collection :)
i like those sunglasses, and also, your face.
I've just realised, you look SO MUCH like shenae grimes from 90210! are you her or related?? haha.
lovely photos. liking the variety of sunglasses
kats,xo
www.theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com
love LOVE the lighting. Plus your outfit is awesome. I have a crush on heather gray sweaters. ;)
I like your sister's glasses and all of yours too.
superrr cute! great post :)
the camera loves you.
xx
http://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com
These are some very good self-portraits. Mine never turn out very well. Do you use a trigger? I need to get one - definitely think that would help!
These are cute!!
more more, give us more! lol
Ah, I LOVE the lighting in these photos. So, so lovely!!
i love the last one. it just looks so cozy and romantic.
great pics. beauty runs in the fam!!
like i told you yesterday i want to try a project like this! looove these photos - they are so fun. you are too cute!
the feeling is mutual! What a lovely blog...your glasses are fantastic!
You two are so cute and fun!
Megan
These are great! i love how your personality seems to shine out so well! and this is just from a picture! :)
You both are beautiful!
Your blog is my inspiration. Keep posting, love it <3
4th and 5th from the top are my favorites.
but who are we kidding? they're all winners.
You are both way too perfect- please let me look like you!
mmk "i love your face" GENIALE meuf, t'es litt sexissime sur la 4eme photo, kidding. SHOTGUN LA 1ERE PHOTO JAI EU UN GEORGEASME QUAND JLAI VU ET ET ET ET LES LUNETTES TE VONT TROP BIEN JE SOUI COUTENTE EH LA!!!!!!!!!!!
en plus tu ressembles a alexa chung sans l'air chinois retarde.
Post a Comment