Blowfish sent me these uh-maze shoes and holy mama drama they're so pretty and perfect I just wanna pet them all day long. If you follow me on Twitter you'll probably know that Blowfish is the word I use the most.
A few bloggers and I (cough cough Illy & Cole) are OBSESSED with their shoes and have the longest conversations about them. Elise, who tweets and blogs for Blowfish probably thinks were mental. Sorry Elise.
(By the way Illy, you NEED to get these, I hope I've convinced you.)
Oh and everyone should. Every girl should own a pair of Blowfish shoes. If you don't you are missing OUT!
Other fantabulicious news: I.am.done.with.school! Mucho bueno. And pretty soon I'll be leaving for Lisbon and oh-M-GEEZ I'm so excited that each time I think about it I happy-twitch. I can't wait to show yallz everything. My family is seriously the BEST family ever. You'll get to "meet" all kinds of characters.
I know I'm jumping from subject to subject but how's your Friday (13th) going hmm?
I can be really superstitious sometimes so if you broke your arm/got electrocuted/spilled coffee on your boss' jeans OR even better someone ran after you with a chainsaw, please be so kind and let me know.
I love this kind of juicy stuff and nothing's happened to me so far.
So. Please entertain me.
ps: do you wanna see a Chinese baby riding on a pug? Yes. Yes you do. Just click here.
18 comments:
bahaha - i loved everything about this post. the shoes, the writing, the shoes - oh did i say that already?! ;) i think you've convinced me. someone is shopping tonight!!
OK. Two things: So excited for you sweet shoes. Secondly...CONGRATS! That is so exciting!!! I remember graduating from school. Enjoy your time in Lisbon!
Fiz 20 km na Beltway e não só não vi nenhum desastre, como não tive nenhum camionista psicopata a perseguir-me. Desculpe. A ver se na próxima 6a feira 13 tenho alguma coisa juicy a contar-lhe.
Beijinhos,
(mãe intacta)
WOW! luhve these shoes so much! and have fun about vay k ;)
haha Lula you are the cutest! The only thing that happened to me was a bomb threat or something in the union building at my school. It was loco. All I was trying to do was catch up on my shows and I was told to leave the building asap. Ridiculous!
I LOVE Blowfish shoes, but sadly don't have the moolah to buy any right now. :( But soon, hopefully! How exciting!!!
Also, HAVE FUN ON YOUR VACATION!!! ^_^
And finally, Friday the 13th is my lucky day and 13 is my lucky number. ;) Jen and I started dating on a Friday the 13th and got married on September 13th! ^_^
Have a good day!
Haha, it's true I LOVE my Blowfish Garrens. I especially love the fact that they make me a normal height instead of my normal 5'2"
And now I'm jealous cause you & Illy have more than I do so I must correct this situation TONIGHT and buy some more :)
xo,
Cole
Oh. Those shoes are .PERFECT!
I don't usually wear boots but those are awesome!
And OMG you're going to Lisbon...how much I love that place. Can't wait to go to Portugal to visit my family too!
Anna
cute!!!!have the same ones!!! :D
Hi lady! Thanks for stopping by and and I'm glad you enjoyed Friday's links. I wanted to also thank you for the sweet comments because they really made my day.
Let me just tell you how jealous I am of those boots. I mean really!!! The inside pattern makes me a bit angry with envy. LOVE them!
"Keep up the good work" ;)
Cute shoes! What camera do you use to take your pictures with?
I WANT SOME!!! <3
I love them!!
Super cute shoes! Have fun on your trip, too. Are you taking your new shoes with you?
I literally just laughed out loud with the baby riding the pug pic..to the point where my husband asked "Whats so funny?"..I tried explaining without him coming over to see..he didn't get it.
Delighted Momma
what a cute blog you have here!
i am loving those shoes so hard. i almost ordered them last week... you're tempting me!!
~chantillysongs
Post a Comment