Shizzle. I'm so full.
I'm starting the Dukan Diet (it's French) tomorrow so today is feast day.
I've been sitting at the computer answering emails and watching Sex and the City. Sundays don't get any better than this.
If I owe any of you guys-ssssss emails I'll get on it tonight! And thank you for ALL your increzzzzibly sweet messages. Better than these brownies and that's hard to beat.
Hope everyone's having a bombastic Sunday.
xoxo, gossip girl
34 comments:
ooow its looks delicious!
Yum! I've never seen prettier brownies!! :) did you get school all finished up??
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM!!
those brownies look delishh, gotta love sex and the city reruns.
ps you should read carrie diaries and summer and the city by candace bushnell, they're before there was sex and the city
http://herecomesthesun13.blogspot.com
ugh i've been dying for something sweet and i just looovvveee brownies. those look the yummiest. i'm starting dr alejandro junger's clean program on monday, so i'm right there with you. good luck!
it looks delicious, I might join you on your french diet
OMG these brownies look so good! I love making an eating brownies, they are the best!
xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
dream day :)
yum! can i come over once i get my special package, wear our shoes together and eat this whole pan?!
and ha, hope you have a BOMBASTIC day yourself!!
Definitely a perfect Sunday! :)
You are killing me over here. You know I'm going to have make some now. You've got this picture stuck in my head and brownie making must happen tonight.
Thanks a lot;)
i've been reading up on this diet and thinking about starting it too. good luck!!!
Holy crap, you're making my mouth water. Soooo yummy! I love chocolate brownies. :D
I NEEd brownies now!;)
This looks AMAZING! Yum
I awarded you One Lovely Blog Award. Check it out :)
http://bluejasminevodka.blogspot.com/2011/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html
Oh gosh.
Now I need some of those.
those brownies look bomb! in about 4 more minutes baking time i'll be enjoying some good ole chocolate chip cookies...here's to diets!
hm. sometimes i feel like every day is feast day.
Oh MAN! Those look SO good! :D
First off...fabulous pictures!! Second..I want one of those now! I am loving your blog and having so much fun browsing around.
-newest follower HELLO :)
Delighted Momma
deliciousssss!!!!
good luck on that diet! I've heard it's really worthwhile!
god i love you.
i am eating chocolate fudge crackle ice cream right now. and as disgusting as it sounds...i would like some brownies on the side please.
Lula... we could TOTALLY hang. Brownies are my weakness, and there is nothing I love more than Sex & The City. I have the entire series on DVD and I couldn't even tell you how many times I've watched them all... that show just makes ya feel freakin' good!
Love it!
*Gasp!* Oh no you didn't! Brownies are my favorite!! :)
xoxo
Olivia
Lula, I miss your pretty face. I feel like we have been very distant lately...its like we are across the world from eachother or something;-) You should vlog so I can see your pretty brownie-making face!
MMMMM... Brownies... You made me hungry now, missy! Not a good idea to look at these pictures right before lunch!
Drooling all over my keyboard! :-p. Those brownies look so terribly tempting!
ummm in that case, wanna email me some brownies?
I made brownies last week but yours look way better! I'm jealous...
Yum! I don't even care for brownies all that much but these look so yummy!
mmm NOM NOM NOM! the way you photographed this makes it even more delish! xo
oh my heavens. i want some now. looks way delish, girl.
Those look incredible.
Your brownies look de-lish. Great photos too. I love your style - soo honest. May give that Dukan Diet a go if you think its worth it. That or Paleo. Let me know how you get on with it.
L xoxo
Post a Comment