Pardon my French (even though it's technically not my French) but I thought these Urban Outfitters bookmarks & bandages were too cool not to be posted somewhere on this blog.
The bookmarks are brilliant! and I think they would be the only bookmarks to actually help me with my non-organizing skills.
Loud AND clear.
So bueno.


13 comments:
LOVE ALL THINGS THERE <3
xoxo.
Você é maluca.. olhe que a grande maioria da sua "clientela" é daqui (não quero dizer o nome) e não gostam de palavrões. O terceiro adesivo (amarelo e branco) é mesmo ofensivo. Mas eu acho a maior graça a tudo. Devemos comprar.
Hahaha these would definitely get your feelings across loud and clear. I wouldn't mind marking my earth science text pages with these atm since I HATE that class!
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.
these are awesome! I wish I could use them at work without having an HR complaint against me! LOL
aaaah want want want those lol!!
where have these been all my life? brilliant. xx
LOVE IT! My Family-In-Law are all hunters, so we've been throwing around the word "buck" lately cause my MIL hates cussing. Yes.... It makes us feel like little kids again.
Would you believe that just last night I was on Urban Outfitters site looking at these very items that would be perfect for someone I know!
Liesl :)
hey lady, I sent you an e-mail wednesday and I was just checking to see if you ever got it??!
xo,
ashley
pretty sure i am in love with these! too funny!
lol this cracks me up!!
I love it! LOL If I didn't have a child in my house that just learned how to read and is reading everything around the house. Them I would so go out and buy them.
Beijos
haha i love the bookmarks. brilliant.
Post a Comment