11.10.2011

ruffle suede romper



Say hello to my new UO romper! I sort of bought this on a whim (because it's two sizes too big hmmm) but I'm reallyyyy glad I did. I love the beige-y/brown suede fabric and the little side pocket details. It's really low on the back so... BONUS points.
I know it's kind of cold to go out like this but I figured I'd wear some tights underneath them with a chunky sweater. Since I hate pants and jeans so this is purrrr-fect.

Will announce THE BIG news this weekend.
I'm not pregnant.
And I'm definitely not getting married.
Hope you still like me.

8 comments:

Gentri said...

Big news?! What is it??!!

You look super cute!! Love the jumper!

Anonymous said...

So loving that jumper, you totally rock it! :3

And big news, eh?! Can't wait to hear it! :D

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

so cute! and girl, now i'm intrigued! hope all is well!!

p.s. if you're getting married to simon, i might have issues on liking you...buuuut, i'll wait till you announce. ;)

Liz said...

"hope you still like me."

NOPE

Haha juuuust kidding. I wanna know what your news is like, now! :)

Susie 142-B said...

Love the jumper. You look so cute!

xoxo

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

haha, It's okay to big clothing to big if you can still wear it! :D I'm pretty excited to find out what the bog news is! x

Caty said...

That outfit is mega-cute! Shirt to socks and all.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear the big news!

My friends thought I was pregnant last week .. then I arrived at their house with a big bottle of wine .. so they quickly got rid of those thoughts!

Excited to hear your news!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS