11.20.2011

weekend + new blog designs!

This weekend was a majoooor 'design overdose'. I locked myself in my room with a thermos full of coffee, some popcorn (best jaw-entertainer) and Photoshopped away!
My poor PC really suffered. And my eyes did too.
I did get some "comic relief" time before that, aka shopping on Friday, which I consider my day off from school & design work. I like to think of it as my therapeutic routine. 
If you haven't been to Forever21 in some time, I suggest you take a little trip there. A real treasure chest. Plus, your bank account will really appreciate it. That is, if you don't go to Sephora right after. 

I CANNOT wait for Thanksgiving break! My brain is so into 'work mode' that I'll automatically wake up around 8:30 AM even if my alarm isn't on. Does that ever happen to you? It's like you have an internal clock disrupting the peace. It sucks. I like it when my brain's in veggie mode.
Bring on the turkey!

Anyway, these are just some of the designs I've been working on and I have to say, I have THE best clients ever. All these girls are so so so sweet. Fantastic bloggers as well, so I really suggest you check them out!!

(*images are snapshots of test blogs; click on links to go to live blogs)









Header for {A New View 365}

Header for {Cheers, Bethani}

17 comments:

Tegan said...

they all look amazing! good job on them :) and Forever 21 is amazing, shame there aren't more in the UK, there's only about 2 :( xo

Alycia said...

they are all so beautiful!! i love your aesthetic :)

JW | PEONY said...

your designs are so wonderful! I can always spot ones that you did.

Funmilayo said...

Whoa! You did a lot of great work. Great job :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

i heart forever 21!! and omg your designs are AMAZING!!!!

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

Wow! What talent! Pursuing Dreams is my favorite :)

Have a great week!

xo
Kym

Maria said...

I absolutely love the Keep Calm and Carry On blog design!

Leah said...

These are alllll so great! I may be needing your assistance soon...

xo L.

SAMANTHA said...

oh so awesome I should have you design mine!! you do a fantastic job, a lot of talent!


www.dragonnfruit.com

Raquel said...

I'm in desperate need of thanksgiving break too! I'm so tired of school. I just need to take my mind off things and thanksgiving will do just that :)

Omg I love every single one of those designs! I might just have you do mine too! :) I neeeeed a new design, like badly! haha

Jacqlyn said...

Looks like you have been busy. Love the layouts, you are very talented!

Kendra said...

Nice work once again! I'm definitely loving mine so far! I would highly recommend this talented lady's services! :)
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

Joanne said...

Love your designs! They're soooo pretty!!

Tori Baldridge said...

Cant thank you enough!!
XOXO

Jenni Austria Germany said...

oooh the WIOMS is my favorite.

Kristen Victoria said...

Obsessing over your style! So clean, colorful, and chic! xo

Lauren L said...

seriously.... how talented are you!?! can't wait to add some more flare in the future! :)

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS