I don't think I've ever mentioned this (or maybe I have) but my little sister's in India! She just finished high school and she and her best friend (the one with sassy short hair on the right) embarked on a little adventure around the world. Oh yeah, they're also going to Australia, New Zealand and to other fun places!
They're both volunteering at a school right now in Hunsur but let me just say, they have been to some PRETTY CHIC places.
This still blows my mind a little but long story short; my parents know the consul of Goa (Goa being a state in the south of India AND a Portuguese ex-colony) who invited the girls to stay at his place, which is by the way huge and amazing. Mr.Consul of Goa, who's an extremely nice man, knows a lot of people and gets the girls a private house on a beach where Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt stayed. SAME HOUSE, SAME BED. Yes. My sister slept in Brad Pitt's bed. If I had been in her situation, I would have cut a piece of the bed or maybe just TIED myself to the bed.
Anyway.
I would probably hate her right now BUT I have some pretty spectacular news myself. Beats any gap year and sleeping in Brad Pitt's bed. Will dish on that tomorrow!
By the way, excuse the picture quality; they were downloaded off facebook. Tried to edit them as best as I could!
How gorgeous are these girls. Seriously.
A monk on a bike. This is the kind of stuff I live for.
Oh and they make videos too. If you wanna see what it's like to sleep on Brad Pitt's bed (or see a cow chilling on the beach) , you should watch this.













10 comments:
what an amazing post! I love the photos and the soda bottle!
xx
http://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com
WOW. I wish gap year were more common in American society. It would have been so cool to do something like that!!
Oh my gosh! I love that video!! Your sister and her friend are hilarious! looks like they are having tons of fun :)
Holy jealous over here. What an amazing opportunity, and Brad Pitt's bed? I mean how much more amazing can it get?
xo L.
these pictures are amazing! I'd love to go to India
Thanks for sharing! I've always dreamed of one day going to India :)
um, hello cool! like its not cool enough that out of high school they get to travel the world, they get to stay in private beach houses where brangellina stay????? unreal.
Miyan
www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com
Ah, that's amazing!! I've always dreamed of going to India. You should visit her! Excited to hear your news, too! xo
Wow, she's so lucky and brave! I swear going to such a far away place like India after finishing high school? Wow. The photos look amazing though!
These pictures are seriously amazing. Love the picture of the three girls, you're right, they are beautiful. So happy to have stumbled upon this blog of yours!
Post a Comment