12.04.2011

e.l.f Studio Brush Collection giveaway!

Why hellooooo you lovely readers!
I found myself (yet again) browsing through Urban Outfitters the other day, mostly for the Lisbon bunch and I thought "if THAT gang's getting gifts, my blog gang should too". I absolutely love being a part of the blogosphere and I cannot tell you how much it means to me that you actually take a moment of your day to read my half-brainless & half-irrational posts!
SO this is my {early} Christmas gift to you!
 // MY PERSONAL REVIEW //                                                                                                                               
 I ordered this brush set for myself as well to make sure the brushes were good enough for a giveaway and after playing around with them for a few days I decided. They.are.fantastishhh. They all have super soft bristles that don't fall off one bit.
It's really a splendid brush collection, you kind of have it all! I had never used a "fan brush" before and I must say, quite a brilliant tool. Great for illuminating powder!
Other two major bonuses: -brushes are anti-bacterial. That's right. My heaven.
- black case is waterproof. I can finally have dinner with it.
 // e.l.f PRODUCT DETAIL //                                                                                                                                    
The Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection Includes:
  • Sleek, Water-Resistant Case
  • Eyeshadow "C" Brush
  • Complexion Brush
  • Small Angled Brush
  • Small Smudge Brush
  • Fan Brush
  • Powder Brush
  • Angled Foundation Brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Small Precision Brush
  • Blush Brush
  • Contouring Brush

Mandatory entry {make sure you're a follower through GFC to be entered to win! This is, after all, a gift for my loyal (both old & new) readers. Open INTERNATIONALLY!!}

Extra entries {leave separate comments for each entry so that you have more chances to win!}

- Tweet about the giveaway with "Win an 11-piece makeup brush collection by e.l.f Cosmetics on @lulapaloozablog http://bit.ly/vvS9gU !"
- Follow me on the Twittah monstah
- Blog about the giveaway and send me a link
- Follow Lulapalooza on Bloglovin'

Happy holidays and good luck!

117 comments:

sarahannnoel said...

I'm a follower. I asked for a makeup drawer revamp this Christmas, so some new brushes would go perfectly!

Reverie

jackie said...

id love to win! I desperately need new brushes, so this would be perfect. I follow you through blogger :)

jackie said...

and through twitter :)

Unknown said...

totally a follower of your blog!! who couldnt use new makeup brushes?!

Unknown said...

follow you via Twitter
@cheersbethani

Unknown said...

tweeted this awesome giveaway

cait - pretty and fun said...

Following on GFC!

cait - pretty and fun said...

Following on Twitter!!

cait - pretty and fun said...

Following on Bloglovin'!

Whitney said...

What an amazing giveaway! I'm in love with my elf brush that I currently own. It's the perfect kabuki brush :)

Chrissy said...

Awesome giveaway, just what I'd need! Of course I am a follower! Hugs xxx

Chrissy said...

And I'm off to tweet about it! xx

Chrissy said...

And I also stalk your blog via Bloglovin'!!

Chrissy said...

And your tweets!

Anonymous said...

follower of course! great giveaway idea!

Anonymous said...

following you on twitter!

Anonymous said...

and on the bloglovin

Unknown said...

I am a follower! I am crossing all my fingers and toes for this one!

Stacey Kay said...

I'm a follower and I'd love to win! I love ELF and new brushes are always the best.

Goodwill Huntingg: Happy Holidays Giveaway!
Stand out at your holiday gathering with a dress from Shabby Apple

Ly said...

Thanks for this awesome giveaway. I've been looking to get new brushes! I hope I win :0

-Ly
http://www.lyzhang.com

Unknown said...

I tweeted! (@ComplicatedKai)

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter! (@ComplicatedKai)

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower via GFC :)

xo,
jessie

Unknown said...

I follow you on BlogLovin too!

Lacy Thompson said...

I follow you on gfc!

lacynicolpeck @ yahoo . com

Lacy Thompson said...

I follow you on bloglovin!

lacynicolpeck @ yahoo . com

nicole said...

awesome giveaway!

nicole said...

i follow on twitter!

nicole said...

and on bloglovin!

Unknown said...

Woot! I follow!

Unknown said...

Follow on twittah!

Megan Marie said...

ohh i'd love to win! happy holidays to you! i'm a follower!

Unknown said...

I follow on bloglovin!

Unknown said...

Tweeted!

http://twitter.com/#!/redheadmemories/status/143773979616874496

Ly said...

I followed you on bloglovin'

Unknown said...

I am a follower already :) I am in desperate need for some new brushes. What a fantastic choice!
jemmalamble@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

also follow on twitter
@jemlouisex

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

Amazing! I'm a follower via GFC.

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

And I follow you on Twitter, too. @megan_flynn

Stephanie Thigpen said...

i'm a GFC follower!

Stephanie Thigpen said...

i'm a twitter follower! @mrsstephaniet

Stephanie Thigpen said...

and i follow on bloglovin'! :)

monster cakes said...

I follow! Holla'! Love make up brushes. This is too sweet of you.

monster cakes said...

I also follow on bloglovin' because I just can't get enough of you. : )

monster cakes said...

ps. I follow you on twitter too. tweet tweet! xo

Alex said...

YES I need a brush set so bad!!
I follow you through GFC.

Alex said...

And on Twitter!

Unknown said...

I am a follower via GFC.

Lindsey said...

I'm a follower!

Lindsey said...

I am a twitter follower too! www.twitter.com/lisforlindsey

Lindsey said...

I tweeted too! Happy Monday, love this giveaway and my new blog look. You're the best

Ami said...

following your lovely blog via GFC!
marche_love [at] hotmail [dot] com

Ami said...

tweeted!
https://twitter.com/#!/hunnybunny727/status/143791433193754624

Ami said...

following you on twitter

Ami said...

following you on bloglovin'

alex anne said...

I follow you!

Anonymous said...

Wow this prize is AMAZING! Would love a set of new brushes! I'm a GFC follower.

Anonymous said...

I also follow you in twitter!

Anonymous said...

And am a bloglovin follower too!:P

alex anne said...

I tweeted!

alex anne said...

I follow you on twitter!

Caty said...

I love ELF! (follower) :)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i'm a gfc follower of your blog.

Jenni Austria Germany said...

and i follow you on twitter.

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

I would LOVE this..
Following you on GFC

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

and follow you on twitter :)

Raquel said...

I follow your blog :)

Raquel said...

I follow you on twitter! @DreamOutLodxo

Raquel said...

I tweeted the giveaway https://twitter.com/#!/DreamOutLoudxo/status/143889016436174848

The Hopewell House said...

I would love to win these because my dog ate mine-- no lie, I woke up this morning to find my blush brush bristleless :)

The Hopewell House said...

I also am following via Bloglovin!

Teh Doll said...

follow you on gfc
Mommydoll13
dollhousecreation(at)gmail(dot)com

Teh Doll said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/mommyluck13/status/143906621674897408

@mommyluck13
Sha t
dollhousecreation(at)gmail(dot)com

Ms Janet said...

great set! i follow on gfc

janetxplanet@yahoo

Ms Janet said...

i tweeted!

http://twitter.com/#!/janetxplanet/status/143952015838560256

janetxplanet@yahoo

Ms Janet said...

i follow you on twitter

janetxplanet@yahoo

Ms Janet said...

i follow you on bloglovin

Melody Rich said...

I follow you on Bloglovin'!

Melody Rich said...

I follow you on Twitter!

Melody Rich said...

I tweeted about it!

Lynzy said...

Already a loyal follower of yours on GFC :)

This is such a perfect gift for me this holiday season. I have been in need of new brushes! :)

Lynzy said...

I am now following you on twitta- @sparklingsteps

Lynzy said...

AND I am also a follower on bloglovin ;)

Alexa said...

Following via GFC: alexadodoja

Alexa said...

http://twitter.com/#!/croatianroyalty/status/144065381198340097

Alexa said...

Following on twitter: @croatianroyalty

Alexa said...

Following on bloglovin!

Renee Arianna said...

I follow on GFC!!

Renee Arianna said...

I follow on twitter!!

Renee Arianna said...

I follow on Bloglovin'!!

Miyan said...

hi there! i am 99% sure i already follow you on gfc, but can not for the life of me figure out how to check if i do or not. im retarted, i know! but i can assure you that i am an avid follower =) been reading and checking your blog for months now...

would love to win this! i am in such need of new brushes and never think to buy them myself...you are so sweet to give this away!!

Miyan
www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Miyan said...

i follow on bloglovin' !!

Miyan

Kristen Victoria said...

I've been following you for a while now... the only thing I've asked for Christmas is a new brush set! *fingers crossed*

Kristen Victoria said...

just started following on bloglovin! <3

ashlyn | nicole said...

I follow your blog!

ashlyn | nicole said...

I follow you on twitter!

ashlyn | nicole said...

I tweeted about the giveaway!!

Allison said...

I follow you via GFC.

Allison said...

Annnnd I tweeted about the giveaway!

Unknown said...

I'm a follower!

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter!

Unknown said...

I follow you on bloglovin!

Obscurial483 said...

Following via GFC. :)

Obscurial483 said...

Following on Bloglovin'

Obscurial483 said...

Following in twitter @phioniray

fatema said...

GFC: fatema

email: mclasb11@hotmail.com

fatema said...

tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/mclasb/status/145755540130238464

fatema said...

twitter name: @mclasb

fatema said...

followed on bloglovin

mclasb11@hotmail.com

Honor said...

I'm a follower and also slightly obsessed with make up brushes at the moment so these would make my Christmas! Thanks. X

Honor said...

I also follow you on Twitter - @Rankkers

Rachel said...

Follow you always ;)

Unknown said...

I follow the blog!

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter!
@hanniekoko

Unknown said...

I tweeted about it! @hanniekoko

Unknown said...

I tweeted about it! @hanniekoko

Cindy-y said...

I saw the link in your sidebar says "current giveaways", is this still open?

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS