12.01.2011

inspo station: lines and colors

One of my favourite moments of the day is when I go to bed, grab my laptop and just look at pretty things, whether they're new magazine layouts, the latest fashion trends or even home decoration. It's kind of like my 'ice-cream and a movie' moment. It's completely delicious. I even think of it as gluttony, as weird as that sounds, just because I practically lick my laptop screen and drool at all the cool stuff I find.
I get way way way too excited about color. It's my guilty pleasure. Thankfully, I have something called a "Graphic Design Major" which serves as a great excuse for it. I keep these two idea books (a leather notebook that I can actually play with in real life and another one which is a folder that's happily sitting on my computer desktop) where I keep e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g I like inspiration-wise. 
I like to flip through them whenever my brain decides to take a walk. 
One of my goals in life is to have a bathroom with THAT kind of floor.

1  // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 //
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

JW | PEONY said...

That blanket is to die for

SAMANTHA said...

beautiful post! I love your blog!





www.dragonnfruit.com

Kendra said...

I've been wanting one of those blankets for soo long now! This images are all so inspiring :)
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

Anonymous said...

HBC blankets are my FAVORITE! I've been dying over all of the new things they keep launching with the Bay stripes. I want one of the cardigans too :)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

that blanket.
i need it.
the end.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS