love it.ps: i must say, you have one mighty cute blog here. just thought i'd let ya know. ;)love, rach.www.so--hi.blogspot.com
ohhhhhh LOVE
Yes. Amazing. I could live in that space in a heartbeat. I just came upon your blog. It's adorable. And you have a really cool story. Officially your newest follower. xo,melissa
very inspiring pictures!
Oh my, that is extremely cool art space!! Black and white look just rock. Great inspiration xo
That would be sooo AWESOME, I loved it.
Yes, these are amazing indeed. Black and white is pretty, but I would LOVE to see some with different colors. Oh my. Btw, I did send you an email did you get it?
This workspace is oh, so inpsiring!! I just adore the way she has painted the brushes too. Such a cute & personalized detail!
I love painting myself, and love the brushes & workspace! It would be great to have a huge workspace to be creative in!xMarielle
I love it! This is lovely!(: That's such a dreamy office!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
love it.
ps: i must say, you have one mighty cute blog here. just thought i'd let ya know. ;)
love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com
ohhhhhh LOVE
Yes. Amazing. I could live in that space in a heartbeat.
I just came upon your blog. It's adorable. And you have a really cool story. Officially your newest follower.
xo,
melissa
very inspiring pictures!
Oh my, that is extremely cool art space!! Black and white look just rock. Great inspiration xo
That would be sooo AWESOME, I loved it.
Yes, these are amazing indeed. Black and white is pretty, but I would LOVE to see some with different colors. Oh my.
Btw, I did send you an email did you get it?
This workspace is oh, so inpsiring!! I just adore the way she has painted the brushes too. Such a cute & personalized detail!
I love painting myself, and love the brushes & workspace! It would be great to have a huge workspace to be creative in!
x
Marielle
I love it! This is lovely!(: That's such a dreamy office!
Post a Comment