12.08.2011

Last minute holiday gift guide!


Just a quick list I put together of things that can make fun holiday gifts, not necessarily these exact items but you get the point! Forgot to do the Men gifts, but then again, it's not fun to shop for boys. 

12 // Agendas : Mulberry and Franklin Covey

12 comments:

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

Great picks, I LOVE all those!! xoxo

nao said...

MEILLEUR ARTICLE DE LA VIE. le clutch est ()*)() !! donc si tu veux m'offrir un truc pour noel... kidding ( jprefere l'expresso machine la cest plus pratique!) hihiris. JTM

Unknown said...

you are correct, boys=NOT fun to shop for!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

that smashbox palette - total must have! i also love your nailpolish picks. sweet list!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oh. and p.s. why isn't simon on this list?! (hahahaha)

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Oh sighh ... love the nail polish colors and that espresso machine? Perfection :)

Unknown said...

That pom pom hat is amazing...I keep seeing them everywhere and have become slightly obsessed. My favourite is a hat with a pom pom and a veil...sounds weird but it very cool!

{sorry for whittering on}

Gina said...

I love this! I just might use some of these ideas as gifts for myself. ;)

Amber said...

Definitely obsessing over those planners... I love the bright pink/yellow one! I'm hoping for one for Christmas, but I don't think anyone will get it for me. Then again, it's probably a good thing, because I'm so picky about them, I'd want it to be just right!

Great gift picks :)

Brooke said...

can't get enough Essie!!
I immediately recognized the dog bowl and jar :) I worked at Crate last Christmas... They really neglect the kitties though :)

Unknown said...

Love this! Great suggestions. And, as always, your layouts make everything more fun to look at ;)

Sandra said...

The essie nail polishes look so pretty!

http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS