12.17.2010

Let your freak flag fly




{sweater: Old Navy, jeans: H&M, boots: Urban Outfitters}

Hey yallzzz! I'm on lazy mode but this now-getting-annoying 30 Day challenge keeps me coming back to Blogville. So today I had to post a picture of the cast from my favourite show. But I have two favourite shows. And I didn't want to disappoint either one of them. They're family to me, you know. So...Sorry Mr.Challenge but this is me breaking a rule. I'm not going to post one picture of my favourite show but yes, of my two favourite shows. Such a rebel this Lula. And these are of course are 24 and Weeds. I'm watching all the 24 seasons for the second time and even if I know them by heart I still get major anxiety whenever I see Jack disarming a bomb or throwing himself out of a plane. It's so intense that I have to grab a pillow and scream in it so as not to deafen everyone around. As for Weeds. Oh Weeds. This show WILL make you laugh, and if you don't find it hilarious,(or at least funny) well, I think there might be something seriously wrong with you. Sorry.
That's it for today folks! Have a great, great weekend!

PS: Check out my friend's GREAT new blog here!


30 comments:

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

i LOVE weeds! that show rocks total. your photos are super cute and the way you write makes me laugh in a good way. sweet stuff. ♥

agent 0017/shay said...

loveeee your jeans!

Becca. said...

love love love your boots so much! they are absolutely gorgeous!

XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk
'for all your latest fashion updates!'

N. said...

POST DE LA VIE
t'es absolument magnifique duh et ses jeans me rendent nostalgique!!
mais pas plus que 24 et weeds et nos crises d'anxietes de mort.Le stress que Jack Bauer meurt alors que ya 6 saisons apres celle la, et Weeds sur l'ordi avec tes beaux petits repas , so " cozy"
bon je vais aller stalker kiefer sutherland maintenant ..

Hello Again Vintage said...

I love Weeds. And unfortunately, I've only watched a couple of random episodes of 24 :/ It seemed like a good show, but just never got into it.

And is that real snow?! You absolutely do NOT seem like the cold is phasing you!

Your new follower,
Grace

Marella said...

Cute pics dear!

ModeKarussell said...

On these pictures i'm using my Canon eos D1000 and fisheyelense ;)

Becca. said...

love love love your sweater!

thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Tegan said...

those photos are pretty awesome! I love the colours xo

Venus Loves Virgo said...

Cute outfit but aren't you cold? Im always out in the cold like that too ;). Now following your blog XOXO

Gorgeous Clara said...

great pics and great sweater!

Hen said...

Cute outfit, and 24 is my favourite show ever. I have worked my way through each season religiously and am half way through the final one!

Hen
Teenage Daydreams
xo

Little Miss Curious said...

Wow, I love the style! :)


xx
lmc

Chelsea Finn said...

I love your outfit. That sweater looks so cute and comfy. :)
I have never seen either of those shows! I've kind of heard of weeds but I have heard of 24 more. My grandma is inl ove with that show. I will have to watch it sometime. :)
My two favorite shows are Gossip Girl and Glee haha.

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Weeds is a great show! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is great, love the white on white in the picture. I am now following on Google Friend Connect. Happy Holidays!
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

Bianka said...

thanks! you have the beautiful sweater;). is adding to followers

Magdalińska said...

oooh, I really love that outfit <3
and fallow your blog :)

Shay said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours- cute outfit and 24 IS THE BEST!

Anonymous said...

Love your jeans! Well we don't have these series here in Greece. I am downloading the event though! I like it a lot!
<3
katerina
fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Like the blog challenge!

Olive

www.VisforOlive.blogspot.com

Angela Alvarez said...

you have such a cool blog!! :D

thanks for your sweet comment!
i am following!!!

xx

fashionbit

Angela Alvarez said...

you have such a cool blog!! :D

thanks for your sweet comment!
i am following!!!

xx

fashionbit

Angela Alvarez said...

you have such a cool blog!! :D

thanks for your sweet comment!
i am following!!!

xx

fashionbit

Angela Alvarez said...

you have such a cool blog!! :D

thanks for your sweet comment!
i am following!!!

xx

fashionbit

Suciô Sanchez said...

Looking good.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Lula! Nice blog! I follow you! ;)



http://mamanungaroboutique.blogspot.com

Louise said...

I love your jeans and shoes! You have the prettiest face. :-)

Brittany said...

I just started watching Weeds from season 1, I can't believe I've never watched it. OMG its so good..."Chris died for my sins" haha cracks me up!


http://ittybittybomb.blogspot.com/

I'm Molly. said...

I am loving that sweater! i totally have one just like it, it looks amazingly cozy(am i right?) haha
but i just started reading your blog and i love it and your style!

lifelovelame.blogspot.com

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS