2.16.2011

the best valentine's day present

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The chocolates count but the best Valentine's day present I've ever gotten was that little space on Bloglovin'! Serious excitement I tell you. Jump-off-my-seat excitement. Throw-myself-against-a-wall excitement. Thank you to everyone who made that possible! Ahh, those fifteen minutes of fame were well enjoyed. And those M&Ms too. 
Moving on!
I have lots of juicy stuff coming up on this little blog so stick around! I'll just leave you with that. 

ps: (to the people who spam my Formspring account) STOP sending me links for ChristianMingle.com, it's getting a little annoying. Plus it's more like SerialKillerMingle.com than anything else! 
Thank you. 

22 comments:

Shay said...

You had me at M&M's! Congrats on the space on Bloglovin- awesome!

Ps. I sent you a question/request. And its not spam. And everyone would agree with me that you need to do it:-)

Cybelle e Fabi said...

Congrats on the space on Bloglovin!!!
xoxo Cybelle & Fabi

http://www.fromustwoyou.com/

Beth said...

i love m&ms so much. i try to keep them at my desk at work sometimes but they disappear really fast. oops :)

My Heart Blogged said...

That is so cool you were on the up and coming of bloglovin!
My Heart Blogged

Michelle said...

ah that's so exciting! congrats :)

nynga said...

I love the sign!
and M&M's, oh nom nom!
Congrats on the Bloglovin' thing. That's got to be exciting.

:D

Darcie said...

I seriously need that "chocolate, I'm no quitter sign"! Love it!

Chrissy said...

Congrats again on the Bloglovin'!!! And I see my button - yay! Thanks hun! Hugs xxx

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Mmmmmm. Chocolate. Love me some M&Ms. :)

So excited!! You are such a superstar.

Anonymous said...

that's so lame about the spam. love the chocolate though. m&ms are one of my favorites. sometimes i'm gross and mix them with skittles. any hoo, sounds like you have a lot of cool posts coming up = yay!
xx

http://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com

hannah banana said...

congratualtions.
now i really want some m&ms.

http://lovelucylocket.blogspot.com

Gertrude said...

Congrats on the Blog Lovin space :) x

my best friend jules said...

Fantastic! Congrats darling :) It was a well deserved 15 minutes :) Hih!

xxx mervi

Ps. M&M crispies are my favorites!

oomph. said...

Congrats!!! How exciting.

Rockoomph.blogspot.com

Dee Paulino said...

How exciting, congrats to you miss. High five!

The Random Years said...

thank you for the comment! =) but i def love your layout more. im just not good with HTML yet hahah.

Chrissy said...

Hey girl - I just awarded you with 2 blog awards! Go check em out on my blog! Hugs xxx

Dee Paulino said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you. I got a twitter, I have no idea of how to use it. I tried to find you with no success but you can find me by my email: magdalenaseyes@gmail.com

xo

Alma en obras said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee M&M!! You have such a great blog girl... I´ll be back soon!!! xoxo

Leah said...

Thanks for your comment. Congrats on the up and coming on Bloglovin'!
So exciting.

xo L

Tegan said...

CONGRATS! Boy, those M&Ms look good.. xo

B the mermaid said...

love ur pictures.

mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS