2.13.2011

a few questions

Photobucket
Photobucket
{jeans: Forever21, top/dress: Forever21, scarf: H&M, boots: Steve Madden}

Hello! I'm going to be answering a few questions on my blog today because Ana, from The World through my Eyes gave me the Life is Good award! Thank you Ana!
Seems like there's an award for everything these days. Which is awesome because hey, who doesn't like getting awards right?
Okay, here we go!

If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so you can be anonymous now?
Hmm that's a good question, but no, I don't think I would've started anonymously! I know that some people blog anonymously for different reasons and I completely understand but that's just not how I roll. 

Describe an incident that describes you inner stubborn side?
I'm not very stubborn but I have my moments, just can't think of one right now! 


What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Ummm I don't know, I see myself I guess, what else would I see? Oh yes, a big bum. Which happens to be flat at the same time, so, that's annoying. 

What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Caipirinhas! It's a delicious Portuguese drink with vodka & limes. So good. I also like bubble teas, honey dew melon to be more precise. 

When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I blog/experiment on Photoshop! 

Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
Yes! I wanna meet James Franco. 

When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person or always ditching?
Haha uhhh I was the class clown. Actually not even, because people didn't find me or my friends funny, more like strange/intriguing/amusing. Well, some thought we were amusing, others called us the "disruptive movement of the Ls" (Ls was what we went by). Let me tell you, we had a blast rolling ourselves in toilet paper and running into some random class. Oh yeah. 

Is it easier to share your true self on your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
Believe it or not, I hate taking pictures of myself. Hate it. I'm slowly getting used to it but I'd rather take other people's pictures than mine! I sometimes cringe because this blog is all about me, me, me and more me and I'm just not used to all this attention! Makes me feel pretty narcissistic/vain at times. It's weird because when I read other people's blog I never think "oh she's so self-absorbed". Much on the contrary! Love reading about your lives. 

If you had a chance to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
That depends! If I had to choose between reading a book and talking to a priest on the phone, I'd read a book. (*No offense to religious people by the way! I'm a Christian but I just don't know what I'd say to a priest, that's all. Plus, who talks to priests on the phone?)
And if I had to choose between reading a book and talking to my best friend, it'd most likely be my bffffff!

Recently discovered bloggers to whom I pass the award to! 


Whallah! 

ps: for some reason I couldn't copy the award button but you can find it here on Ana's blog, hope it works for ya!

21 comments:

Dee Paulino said...

Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions.
I love your blog's new look.
& FYI: I have talked to a priest on the phone before, I don't recommend it, most awkward convo ever.

Xo

Michelle said...

we have the same task left to accomplish :)

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

glad you found my blog :) i am a new follower of yours!

hope you are having a great weekend!

. said...

AW yeah, thanks dahling!! And you know I'm a thousand percent with you on wishing I could photograph other people instead of myself. I like the editing part the best, the whole snapping myself thing is weirdness :)

Nicole Dao said...

This brightened up my day. Thanks for the shout out Lula!

And I HATE taking pictures of myself too, especially since I do it with a tripod most of the time. Anytime someone passes by I run back into my house, haha. But I'm starting to get the hang of it!

Suciô Sanchez said...

Any relation to Generalissimo Franco?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for awarding me!! So sweet of you. ♥

xo.

Rymistri@la vie en fuchsia said...

Hey! I've been trying to get the Google friend connect to work All. Day. because your blog is oh so cool! I was finally successful so I'll be sticking around. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by mine today, I love new company! (hope to see you back)

Michelle
xo

mj said...

love the pictures of different hairstyles. and i know what you mean about feeling weird and vain in blog world, but still liking to hear about other's lives. It's really strange.

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit, congrats on the award!

http://ssecondskin.blogspot.com

My Heart Blogged said...

It' very weird when I blog talking about myself all the time. I don't want to seem self absorbed, it's the last thing I am, but I think it's all about finding a balance.
My Heart Blogged

Marie said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I LOVE yours...it's beautiful and awesome :) I am definitely a new follower!

LeSimple said...

I love the kisses :))))
xx

lesimple.sk

Lauren Setterberg said...

Haha! Love all the smacker lips!! I can so relate, I also feel like my blog is super vain but I never think that about other bloggers, you included! x

Ber. said...

thanks for the hairstyle tip! :)
love your top btw !

Unknown said...

YAY! I like your whole outfit picture! I especially love the scarf & boots! The floral shirt dress [tunic?!] is also really cute.

That's a really cool hairstyle idea btw! Do you look in the mirror when you do your hair in the back? If I try to do anything with my hair, I can't do it blindly or else things will look off-center, and just really bad.

Anonymous said...

Love your top and boots. Very pretty as always xx

B the mermaid said...

love that top, and it has poclets! great answers btw.

mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

eleanor said...

Thank you so much for your comment, you can go look at my new shoes now ;) Haha, photobucket is giving me so much grief at the moment!!

I love your outfit here, especially those boots!!

Unknown said...

Your blog is adorable and I I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to try that Limoncello drink! Thanks for the comment on my Wedding posting. :)

Elle said...

i love your hairstyle! your blog is too cute. thanks for saying hi :)

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS