2.05.2011

Saturday randomness? oui oui

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hello! Not much to say today (again), I'm still a wee bit sick so I apologize for the lack of VA VA VOOM posts (not that I think my posts are always va va voom-ish but I usually try to make them a little more exciting than today's one). 
I spent the day in the comfiest outfit possible, aka sweat pants, dad's sweater and a scarf so big I have to roll it around my neck at least five times. It's like I have three tires on top of my head. 
I've also been "designing" some V-day cards that I'll soon post! Excited for Valentine's day?
My valentine's going to be my dog. He's the best treat evahhh. 
Hmmm I had something else to say.
Oh yes. 
Let me introduce to you miss Lindsey, she has a new blog and she is just fantabulicious. AND she likes the Kardashians, like meeeeeee! 5 points. Check out her blog and give da girl some luvvv!

Photobucket

19 comments:

Savannah said...

Lindsey is such a doll! Love her love for the Kardashians! :) That sweet dog of yours is too cute for words.

Hayley said...

Hey I don't know if I missed it or not but I didn't see if you posted about the giveaway on your blog?! I want to make sure to get you down for extra entries for sure!

I am sick to, its a drag, I feel like a zombie! Hopefully we will both be 100% next week! Feel better!

Hayley
http://www.theweekendfile.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

checking out her blog now...happy weekend!

Dee Paulino said...

correction, your posts are always va va voomish... oh and nice photos!!

Lindsey said...

AHH thanks for the mention girlie! Can't wait to see the V-Day cards you design! You are lucky to have such a cute and sweet valentine! :) haha!

xo, Lindsey

http://lindsey-schaefer.blogspot.com

Tabitha said...

Your pup is so cute and thank you for introducing me to Lindsey's blog! Hope you're feeling better.

-Sam I Am- said...

hey sexy lady!
i think you would look BANGIN' in this skirt i'm giving away ;) but then again... you'd look BANGIN' in anything! nonetheless, come check out this cute little free piece of clothing!

and also, thanks for introducing Lindsey! Is she not just the cutest little thing!

Hope you're having a great weekend dear!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw your friend is a cutie - and she has those boots that ive wanted in forever!

btw, just stumbled across your blog. uber-cute! love the random photos for today - esp that little puppy :)

happy weekend!!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I'm sad you're still not feeling good. But I love you random photos. Lovely LOVELY.

I hope your weekend is a happy one. xo :)

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

Wanted to repay the visit and say thanks for the comment about my blog design! :)

I'm still learning picnik, but hope my pictures turn out as great as yours!! Love the dog, too cute!

Kriti
living-blessed-life.blogspot.com

K said...

I've been over to your friend's blog and looks great, it's always good to find new things to read!

Oh and your dog is adorable!

FashionJazz said...

Luv your pics!!! Hope you are having a lovely wknd xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my giveaway and your help.
I'm filming a documentary and i'm doing it on different peoples inspirations and influences depending on where there from/age etc!

I'm loving that you like Edie Sedgwick and Andy Warhol. Me too! I have a photographic print that Andy Warhol took of Edie - perfection!xx

Lindsay Jean said...

Ok the question about your toes on your Blogger profile made me CRACK. UP. Hilarious. I wonder whose job it is to come up with those questions.

I love your blog and the word "fantabulicious." I'll be stopping back here often!

P.S. Feel better!

Courtney B said...

Thank you for your SWEET comment! You are adorable and your blog is so so fun to read! I'll be back for more ;)

Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

I love random photos!
Great post!!

♥

Michelle said...

feel better! i love your pup, so cute!

http://herecomesthesun13.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

Love the pictures of your dog. Glad your dog gets to be your valentine. Or should I be glad that you get to be your dog's valentine?

Unknown said...

OMG your mom TOTALLY looks like Ann Hathaway in the black&white picture! She is so beautiful! So that's where you get your wonderful genes!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS