4.18.2011

Dressing On The Side giveaway!! {CLOSED}



Dressing On The Side is giving away a FREE t-shirt from their store!! The lucky winner gets to pick whichever t-shirt he/she wants out of their fantabulicious shop. I already know which one I'm going to get, BUT that's a secret.

Mandatory entry:
-Be a follower of Lulapalooza
-Be a follower of Dressing On The Side's blog

You know the drill for extra entries (ONE comment per entry):
-Follow me on Twitter
-Follow Dressing On The Side on Twitter
-Tweet/post about it

Winner of the giveaway will be announced next Monday! Good luck people! 

92 comments:

Brianna Renee said...

hip, hip HOORAY! i've always meant to tae home one of these adorable babies ( i mean t-shirts home with me). Although, the babies modeling the shirts are adorable too :)

♥ Nadine said...

Count me iiin. :)

Ok, I'm a follower of both of your blogs. :)

♥ Nadine said...

... also I follow you on Twitter, as you may have noticed...

♥ Nadine said...

... and I just tweeted about this giveaway as you may have read.

XO.

s|davis said...

Oh my goodness. I love their shirts. even though I don't own one yet. But I see them everywhere and would die for one. What an awesome giveaway. The

s|davis said...

I follow you on twitter! :)

Rachel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog last week! I LOVE your blog (new follower). I'm about to check out Dressing on the Side's blog as well. :)

I'm tweeting about the giveaway! (Now following on Twitter- I'm averyfan).

Have a great day!

:)

Unknown said...

I'm a follower of Lulapalooza, duh!

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower of Dressing on the side blog :)

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter :)

Unknown said...

I follow dressing on the side on twitter!

Unknown said...

I tweeted about it :)

. said...

Follower of Lulapalooza!



pepperandherpups@gmail.com

. said...

Follower of Dressing on the side!


pepperandherpups@gmail.com

. said...

Follow you on twitter.
@pepperandherpup



pepperandherpups@gmail.com

. said...

Follow Dressing on the side on twitter.
@pepperandherpup



pepperandherpups@gmail.com

. said...

tweeted about this.
http://twitter.com/#!/pepperandherpup/status/60087373047934976



pepperandherpups@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

ahh i'm a follower of both! i would love to win one of these to take with me to europe this summer!

Anonymous said...

follow you on twitter {le duh}.

Anonymous said...

now following @DOTShirts on twitter! {@heyeday}

melissa said...

Oooooooo - I am going to have to enter! LOVE this! xo

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Following you already...now following their blog...so EXCITED. :)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Twitter FRIENDS!!! :)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Following Dressing on the Side on Twitter!!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Tweeted the Giveaway! (@hotchild) Yippee!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

duuuuuude, i follow YOU and DOTS! so excited about this giveaway 'cause these tees are genius!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

and i totally STALK you on twitter ;)

Meg said...

I follow your lovely blog!

Meg said...

I also now follow you on twitter.

Meg said...

I also follow Dressing on the Side on Twitter!

Meg said...

I also follow Dressing on the Side's Blog. :D

Unknown said...

following you

Unknown said...

following dressing on the side blog

Unknown said...

following you on twitter (why i wasn't before, i don't know!)

Unknown said...

following dressing on the side on twitter

Another Day Another Outfit said...

Great giveaway! I'm a follower of you both!!

Michelle
schelley16@gmail.com
http://anotherdayanotheroutfit.blogspot.com

Another Day Another Outfit said...

And I follow you on twitter too (@schelleysturdi1)

Michelle
schelley16@gmail.com
http://anotherdayanotheroutfit.blogspot.com

jilliancad said...

Adorable shirts!!

I follow both of your blogs!

Alyssa said...

I would love the sweet vneck!!

Alyssa said...

Following you on twitter as well as the blog :)

Alyssa said...

Which means, I'm following DOTS on twitter as well as the blog :D

Laura Gerencser said...

I'm a follower of u and Dressing on the Side!!

Taylor said...

LOVE THIS!! Please pick me. Following both!

felicia said...

Yippee!! I love their shirts! I follow you both :)

felicia said...

I follow you on twitter @3birdsstitch

felicia said...

I follow Dressing on the Side on twitter too @3birdsstitch

felicia said...

I tweeted the giveaway @3birdsstitch

Amanda said...

Follower of Both! :)

Lacy Thompson said...

I follow both blogs!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I follow both!!
bakergirl221@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow Dressing On The Side on twitter. @hanniekoko

bakergirl221@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter!!
@hanniekoko
bakergirl221@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Want it!!!

Follow both blogs <3

Unknown said...

Follow you on Twitter!

Unknown said...

followin you already!

followed dressing on the side's blog

xo

katrinacsj@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following you on twitter!

xo

katrinacsj@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following dressing on the side on twitter!

xo

katrinacsj@gmail.com

lindsey said...

I love their shirts, too cute. I am now a follower of you.

lindsey said...

And a follower of Dressing On the Side.

Kelly said...

awesome! i follow both of ya'll :)

dougefresh2000 said...

I would like to enter the contest for the free t-shirt from Dressing on the Side.

Rachel said...

I follow both your blogs! :)

Rachel said...

I now follow you on twitter!

Rachel said...

I now follow Dressing on the Side on Twitter!

Caty said...

Hello. :)
catybobaty.blogspot.com

Miyan said...

following both sites! love dressing on the side, hope to win!

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Lee said...

I am a follower of Lulapalooza
butler83ataoldotcom

Lee said...

I follow Dressing on the side!
butler83ataoldotcom

Alex Byer said...

Loveeeee her t-shirts. And I'm followin' both of you with GFC. Holla.

Alex Byer said...

Aaand I'm followin' you on the tweet train now.

Alex Byer said...

And followin' DOTS on that tweet machine now too.

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower of both :)
And I LOVE their t-shirts! I've been eyeing one for a while

xoxo,
Jessie

http://sweetlilsomethings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog and theirs :)

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter

Anonymous said...

I follow DOTS on twitter also!!

grace said...

Yesssss i love dressing on the side. i follow both blogs.

grace said...

posted! oh yeah! http://gracelovesthebeatles.blogspot.com/2011/04/project-365-day-104-to-105.html

♥Lola said...

I'm a follower of both of your blogs. :)

♥Lola said...

I follow you on twitter. (@SingNightingale)

♥Lola said...

I follow Dressing on the Side on twitter. (@SingNightingale)

♥Lola said...

I blogged. http://sweetnightingaleplays.blogspot.com/2011/04/dressing-on-side-giveaway.html

♥Lola said...

And I tweeted. http://twitter.com/SingNightingale/status/61505622801256448

SweetNightingaleSing (at) gmail (dot) com

Trenton and Brooke said...

Count THIS chica in!

Trenton and Brooke said...

Comment #2: I am now following Lula on twitter!

Trenton and Brooke said...

Comment #3: Following Dressing on the Side on Twitter

disneyfanheather said...

Following both blogs!

disneyfanheather said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/_HeatherAnne_/status/61647047383711744

disneyfanheather said...

Following Dressing On The Side on Twitter! (_heatheranne_)

katie said...

love your blog! so excited for the giveaway! <3
-katie
asunflowerlove.blogspot.com

Cassi said...

I love the LOVE t-shirt with the cupcake and am following both fab blogs :)

shahleens said...

What a great giveaway! I follow both you and dressing on the side. Love your site!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS