5.09.2011

Blowfish Shoes Giveaway! {CLOSED}


Today's giveaway is from Blowfish Shoes (which I am very much obsessed with) and they are giving away a free pair of wedges to one lucky reader! They even let me pick out the pair for YOU my friends. 
How do you like those babies hmmm? 
I bet you ANYONE can look like Giselle Bundchen with those. 

You know the drill baby lovas, here's how you can enter to win!

Mandatory entry: 

-This giveaway is open to Lulapalooza readers only! so make sure you're one of em mmkay?

Extra entries (//extra chances to win!//separate comments for each//)

-Tweet about this giveaway with: "Bombastic giveaway! Win a pair of KILLER @BlowfishShoes wedges on @lulapaloozablog! http://bit.ly/l42Fan
-Blog about this giveaway
-Follow the wonderful Elise on Twitter at @BlowfishShoes
-Follow me on Twitter @lulapaloozablog
-Like Blowfish Shoes on Facebook

Winner will be drawn next week!
Good luck! 

305 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 305 of 305
Rina.Red said...

I posted about your giveaway on Tumblr :)
Becauseimadr3am3r.tumblr.com

Rina.Red said...

I am already following @BlowfishShoes on Twitter

Rina.Red said...

I am already following (liked) Blowfish Shoes Facebook

Rina.Red said...

Just followed you on Twitter (@rinar3d)! I am glad I found your blog! Nice blog!

Rina.Red said...

I just tweeted about your giveaway :) thank you xx

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lindsay harmony said...

oh my those are cuteee. also i follow you on google friend connect =]

lindsay harmony said...

and i follow blowfishshoes on twitter!

lindsay harmony said...

and i follow you on twitter! =]

lindsay harmony said...

aaaand i like them on fb!

Ashley M. said...

I love reading the "Lulu" blogs!

Ashley M. said...

I follow Blowfish on FB! (Ashley Mead)

Kat said...

I'm a size 7 1/2 love :)

Kat

Sandi said...

Love these shoes! Following, tweeting, blogging, liking! Hopefully...winning?! HA!

felicia said...

Oh I so need these! I follow you :)

felicia said...

I tweeted @3birdsstitch

felicia said...

I follow blowfishshoes on twitter

felicia said...

I follow you on twitter too

felicia said...

And I like Blowfish Shoes on the FB

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I follow you through GFC :)

gohomemydear@gmail.com

AprilV said...

I just subscribed to your blog and will shortly follow you and Elise on twitter! Thanks! =)

AprilV said...

btw...my email is aprilvillacorta@gmail.com

Jen said...

Now Following :) Gotta love Blowfish for introducing me to this blog. Super cool!

rebecca said...

awesome! great giveaway!
rwvanvoorhis at gmaild ot com

Bernadette said...

following!
bernadettevalcour(@)yahoo(.)com

Bernadette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bernadette said...

I retweeted!

bernadettevalcour(@)yahoo(.)com

Bernadette said...

I like Blowfish on FB!

bernadettevalcour(@)yahoo(.)com

Bernadette said...

new Lula follower on twitter!
as betsyshoelover

bernadettevalcour(@)yahoo(.)com

Bernadette said...

I follow blowfish on twitter!
as betsyshoelover

bernadettevalcour(@)yahoo(.)com

Pia said...

Whoa, amazing giveaway! I want to win!!

Of course I follow your lovely blog!

Pia said...

Just tweeted about this!

Pia said...

I now follow @BlowfishShoes on twitter!

Pia said...

And I follow you on twitter. :)

Unknown said...

The shoes are great! What is old is new, again. Love it.

Kalynn said...

iam a new follower :D
xo, kalynn
vegforward4love@aim.com

Kalynn said...

i 'like' on facebook
xo, kalynn

vegforward4love@aim.com

Alysha said...

I LOVE THESE SHOES! I follow your blog

Alysha said...

I like blowfish shoes on facebook!

Jaime said...

Love these shoes! Your blog is great - im following you on twitter now too

Ami said...

I'm a new follower :)
Marche_love@hotmail.com

Allison Waken said...

New reader here! Love your blog!

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

Just found your blog! (through Gentri Lee) and am your newest follower. Suffering cuteness overload

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

I follow Elise and Blowfish tweets (@ordyandjoon)

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

I follow you on twitter @ordyandjoon

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

I like Blowfish Shoes on Facebook

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

I tweeted with the giveaway link @ordyandjoon

Pinky Sade said...

Follower! Whee!

Pinky Sade said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/pinksade/status/68189960276160512

Pinky Sade said...

Follow the wonderful Elise on Twitter @pinksade

Pinky Sade said...

Follow you on Twitter @pinksade

Pinky Sade said...

Like Blowfish Shoes on Facebook - Pinky Sade

Unknown said...

Oh man those are gorgeous!! I'm a follower!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i follow you

Jenni Austria Germany said...

and liked on fb

che'lyssa said...

ooooh, following elise too on twitter :)

s. said...

I liked blowfish shoes on facebook! (ashleykennedy)

Ami said...

liked Blowfish shoes on Facebook
marche_love at hotmail dot com

Ami said...

following Elise on Twitter! as hunnybunny727

marche_love at hotmail dot com

Ami said...

tweeted about the giveaway :)
hunnybunny727

marche_love at hotmail dot com

Ami said...

following you on Twitter!as hunnybunny727
marche_love at hotmail dot com

Kaylie said...

OOO I LOVE THESE!

Anna Goose Monster said...

I love your blog! I am a reader!! And I love blow fish!

Anna Goose Monster said...

I follow the lovely blowfish on facebook! :D

Syd said...

yeah for awesome shoes!!!

taryn and taylor said...

those are bangin,
gimme somma dat!

madison said...

looove those shoes! sooo cute!

becky said...

those are my favorite shoes! already a follower.
boon1211atgmaildotcom

helen harris said...

Following you on blog lovin' and liking blowfish on fb (well loving actually!!) :)

Anonymous said...

just became a follower :) xo

Unknown said...

I just became a follower, here's hoping ai win!

Shirley said...

I followed yoU!


shirleyam1988@hotmail.com
angelgurl126@gmail.com

Shirley said...

I tweeted about it!(:
http://twitter.com/#!/ShirleyMak1/status/68893017574092800

shirleyam1988@hotmail.com
angelgurl126@gmail.com

Shirley said...

Followed Elise on Twitter!

shirleyam1988@hotmail.com
or
angelgurl126@gmail.com

www.livelovefashionforever.blogspot.com

Shirley said...

Followed you on twitter(;


shirleyam1988@hotmail.com
or
angelgurl126@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm a follower =)

Unknown said...

Follow you on twitter =)

Unknown said...

Liked Blowfish on FB =)

Taylor Bartik said...

Follower. I LOVE these!!!!!

Shirley said...

I followed!

shirleyam1988@hotmail.com

Shirley said...

I tweeteedd!!!
http://twitter.com/#!/Shirlovesu/status/68893017574092800


shirleyam1988@hotmail.com

Shirley said...

Followed you on twitter!!!
http://twitter.com/#!/Shirlovesu

shirleyam1988@hotmail.com

Shirley said...

Followed Elise on twitter!
http://twitter.com/#!/Shirlovesu


shirleyam1988@hotmail.com

Shirley said...

um..yeah...can you please excuse my previous...4 comments? i uh..thought my comments didn't get through...SORRY!

Anonymous said...

following on twitter!:)

Gaby said...

Ooh, I want to win so badly!

Jessica said...

I'm a follower via GFC.

Lauren said...

Those shoes are hot!! Nice pick. I love reading your blog, I check in everyday to see what Lula has to say!!
And all that jazz! :)

Unknown said...

I am a reader!

Unknown said...

Tweeted :)

Unknown said...

Following Elise on twitter.

Unknown said...

Following you on twitter!

Amanda said...

sooo cute! I love these. Pick me! :)
also, amazing blog!

desaria said...

subscribed and im following all of the pages. :)

desaria said...

I am subscribed to your blog

desaria said...

I tweeted about it

desaria said...

I am a follow of elise on tweeter

desaria said...

I am a follower on lulapaloozablog

desaria said...

i am a fan of blowfish on facebook

Sarah Jane said...

Hey there! I love you your blog... Like seriously. Thanks for the great giveaway!

Sarah Jane said...

I follow you on twitter also...

Maggy said...

Tweeted! https://twitter.com/#!/MaggyENV/status/71039354730057728

Two Happy Hearts said...

i am a happy follower. and i've also been searching for THE perfect pair of summer wedges. and these are sooo darling! i'd love to win these little gems :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

Awesome giveaway!!! I love me some shoes! I am a follower :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

I also follow you on twitter :) @michabella4

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 305 of 305   Newer› Newest»
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS