These kind of make me sick...but so, so envious at the same time. I want their design squads. P.S. My sleepy fingers tried to type 'squad' correctly a good many times; results were hilarious.
I remember seeing Christina's house in a magazine a while back. I'm pretty sure it's the old Osbourne house that we used to watch all the mumbling and swearing take place in. She really transformed it into something wild!
11 comments:
love christina's sliding ladder, i've wanted one since seeing beauty and the beast!
I think I'd hurt someone for a closet like ANY of those pictured above.
These kind of make me sick...but so, so envious at the same time. I want their design squads.
P.S. My sleepy fingers tried to type 'squad' correctly a good many times; results were hilarious.
I remember seeing Christina's house in a magazine a while back. I'm pretty sure it's the old Osbourne house that we used to watch all the mumbling and swearing take place in. She really transformed it into something wild!
Can't wait to have a wall of shoes in my closet and a chandelier hanging in the center...ahhh!!! :)
Liesl :)
sometimes i feel like celebrities aren't real people...
I'm dizzy from this... lol!!! Such a fun post though... can I have a celebrities closet... please?
i remember seeing christina aguilera's house in a magazine months ago - that same picture you posted - and i remember DYING over her shoes!
omg, i could just die! especially for that closet, simply obsessed lol
wow this needs some feng shui!
:-)
Wow! Yes shoes plzzzzzz...:)
Post a Comment