9.07.2011

good morning Baltimore

Photobucket
Last weekend I went to Baltimore to visit MICA (the Maryland Institute of Art), a school to which I'm hopefully going to transfer to next fall! and hopefully (just hopefully) get a scholarship for. That's probably aiming too high but hey! Gotta have your dreams.
Their graphic design program is uh-mazeee. For reals. 
Anyway, my friend Isabelle's studying there already (lucky bizatch!) and I got to crash at her place. 
College style.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Talent everywhere you go. It's kind of intimidating. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love art stores. Seriously, better than CVS.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We didn't have Spot to pose with but cheese and buns did the trick.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Gentri said...

how fun! That would be such an awesome place to live. I hope you get the scholarship, because you're super talented and deserve it! :)

MG said...

That is seriously so freaking exciting. Wishing you all the best. I'm sure you'll rock their faces off. As far as that art store: I go bat shit for art stores!

lul said...

haha thank you sistas!

hayley said...

i too LOVE art stores. i actually just got a job at a mainstream one last week and love working the floor just looking at stuff. i have plans to go to a bigger one on friday morning and honestly it's a highlight of my week :) your visit looks very fun, i'd love to see any part of the east coast!

Dee Paulino said...

so jealous, Baltimore is one of my favorite places in the US...

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i hope (and know! ;)) you'll get in! fun pics - and yes, i LOVE art stores. i could get lost in them forever.

nest + venture said...

I just found your blog--your photos are all gorgeous! I'll definitely be following from now on. xoxo Charity

Brooke said...

dream big and believe you'll get that scholarship!
i love art stores too {that and Staples LOL}
I'm feeling inspired to pull out my paints now , thanks :)

nao said...

ca a l'air genial comme ecole ()$*)#(*)(%#*%)(

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS