This is basically how my weekend went:
- I pretended to cook as you well can see (but you have to admit, I look pretty convincing)
- I answered emails
- worked on some school projects
- didn't go for a walk (but that's okay, I'm gonna start going to the gym, props to me)
- I watched Bridesmaids again,
- and decided whether or not I should sell this baby of mine. I decided to go with yes. I still have to figure some stuff out though, so IF you are interested, just hold your horses for two more days.
If you have any questions, email me with a subject line that has "camera" in it or something OR tweet me, I'd be happy to tell you all about my little toy.
I'm starting to get separation anxiety.
13 comments:
You totally had me convinced that you were cooking up a very gourmet dish in that picture. :) so are you selling your camera because you have a new one?
looove your photos and your are beautiful!
p.s. totally DMed you some questions 'cause someone is interested!! if you need my email address, it's muchloveilly at gmail com.
p.s.s. your Simon comment over the weekend made my night - totally keeping up on the Simon chat thru Xfactor, girl!
You look like a very convincing cook!
I watched Bridesmaids this weekend too... and then proceeded to spend an extra hour watching all of the extended/deleted scenes and the gag reel. Hil-arious.
I also have my eye out for a camera... :)
i sometimes pretend to cook too, i'm not very good at it haha, and i wanna go to the gym too! too much food, and none exercise, that can't be lol.
take care dear!
I have been watching my mailbox super closely for a Netflix delivery coz Bridesmaids is on top of my list and I am dying to watch it.
fabulous! prepared for many questions about your camera ;) by look, you'll make a good cook. xo
I would lovvee to buy your cam .. but just bought a car and still have to save up some money :(
i'm interested. i'm interested. i'm interested. oh yeah, I'M INTERESTED! :)
Sent you an email!
Oh and the pictures are great!!! Loving the fact that the gym will be added to your life from now on... Me too!!!
Maylin
http://inkedlabyrinth.com
Oh man, I'm in the market for a DSLR but I still have to save up some more $! Sad face :(
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.
Enter my giveaway and win a sweet little bag :)
i'd like to buy your camera and your glasses. :)
cute glasses! I'm in the market for a new pair :)
Post a Comment