)(#$*)(%*)(%*) (#%*)(%*)(#%*)%# omdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ou est-ce que tu trouves ces photos?? c'est sublimissime, la vie sur terre.
Have you seen Something Borrowed yet? I dont know if what she has is really considered a terrace but thats what I want- all of those pics are so gorgeous!
Hi again! I studied Interior Design and i'm love with redecorating everything around my house, i think my mom is tired of coming in and dropping her bag on the floor instead of a couch. Nonetheless, i love this entry & the inspiration it brings.
10 comments:
Haha, that last comment of yours is too funny!!
LOVING the skylights. Oh, one can dream :)
so so cool! I love it all :)
)(#$*)(%*)(%*) (#%*)(%*)(#%*)%# omdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ou est-ce que tu trouves ces photos?? c'est sublimissime, la vie sur terre.
I love that terrace. My only goal for my adult life is an incredible outdoor space. Ok, so maybe not my only goal but one of the more important ones.
Happy Humpday
Have you seen Something Borrowed yet? I dont know if what she has is really considered a terrace but thats what I want- all of those pics are so gorgeous!
holy gazoly, if my house is a combination of all these gorgeous things, i'd never leave it. i especially love the terrace. want it nowwww.
loooove all of these. and you already do amazing work, so i can't imagine how much better it is going to be!
Hi again!
I studied Interior Design and i'm love with redecorating everything around my house, i think my mom is tired of coming in and dropping her bag on the floor instead of a couch.
Nonetheless, i love this entry & the inspiration it brings.
xo,
Maylin
http://inkedlabyrinth.com
LOVE these!! so pretty.
Love. So pretty!
New follower :)
Post a Comment