When my best friend was still living in D.C., we used to go to Georgetown allllll the time. She lived a few minutes away from all the shops on M Street (the one you see on the picture above) and we always went there with absolutely ZERO money. We just ran in the streets like savages next to all the fashionistas and business-y people and you'd either find us randomly sitting on a sidewalk (we get lazy a lot) or pretending to be celebrities looking at dresses at BCBG.
We have SO many fun memories from Georgetown that I couldn't even begin to tell you.
Last weekend my mom and I took a trip to M Street, mainly because I desperately needed my Urban Outfitters' fix. Oh you bank-breaker. I controlled myself. Fortunately.
But then I ordered stuff online.
Whaaaaaaat? They were having a sale.
ps: winner of the MMS Design Software giveaway is eleventh 'commenter' Kaycie at the Redheaded Memories! Congrats Kaycie, I'll send you an email with details!
You can still check out the review I did on that great software here and if you like it as much as I do, grab the discount code right here {STMMMS42185} for $10 off the program!





10 comments:
Oh this is adorable. Love the outfit, for serious.
I've always wanted to go there! cute outfit, I love your last ombre hair tutorial post! awesome!
www.dragonnfruit.com
Love your coat!
Emma xx
http://www.gawgusthings.com
@gawgusthings
For real, your outfit is adorable. Love it!
digging those boots, girl! i think simon would be impressed... ;)
Omg i didnt know you live in DC!! I live there too :) And i absolutely LOVE Georgetown. Not just for shopping, but also going down to the water front and just walking around. So fun.
Cute outfit btw!
haha you look so cute with the boots and the little fluffy hat. i've always wanted to visit georgetown. i would not have been able to control my u.o craze. good for you :)
This post makes me a bit sad that I didn't make in to DC this summer because of Irene. It would have been my first trip to the US! better luck this year I guess, haha. I'm loving your jacket! x
I just recently stumble upon your blog and its amazing. I love your style, colors, and photos! I am definitely gonna keep reading!
My favorite is the awkward street shot : ) LOVING the heels on those boots, too!
Post a Comment