1.07.2011

Friday I'm in love

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(top: GAP, sweater: Forever21, jeans: Pull&Bear, boots: Mama's boots from Bakers, scarf: GAP)

Weeeee it's Friday! Today was a good day. I got an email in the morning from one of my favourite bloggers, Setty (from SETTY LEPIDA) and not only did she write me the sweetest message in the world but she also sent me a little card she made especially for me and I was beyond excited. I mean, how nice is she? I can't urge you enough to go see her blog! Also, if you want to read a beautifully written article she wrote, click here! I tell ya, inspirational stuff right there. Here's a little preview:

"Fashion must feel like a game, and models are to be admired; let's face it, millions of people make mountains of cash out of our insecurities, and the industries thrive because vanity is a lovely sin we all can afford." -- Setty


Photobucket

Happy Friday chickens!

59 comments:

lindsay said...

this little message is so sweet :) and you look lovely my lady! i love your boots and that checkered shirt...adorable!

i am going to go check out that blog now too!

xoxo

Gertrude said...

Love the photo effects you use :) And the color of the wall is really awesome! Great outfit as always x

Marta Cermeño said...

Lulaaa!!! I'm so sorry, I couldn't visit ya til now!!! I've been so busy! I went shopping, love salesss!!! hahaha so nice the card Setty made for you!!! xx

Ashley said...

Very cute outfit! I love your scarf! I also love the color of your wall! I wish that I had a place to paint a vivid wall. That is such a cool place to take photos!

<3 Ashley

AcuteObsession.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

totally love your cardigan sweater..

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you are adorable :)

Lauren Setterberg said...

Damn girl, you are just the cutest!

{eleise} said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It gave me a chance to see yours! It's definitely going on my must-read list! =)

Dee Paulino said...

I love your boots to the 2nd power, and the green wall as well :)

Unknown said...

Love your sweater!

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

danielle @ take heart said...

you are pretty pretty.

Keira Lennox said...

I can't decide what I love more... your perfect casual Friday ensemble or that green wall.

Keira Lennox said...

I can't decide what I love more... your perfect casual Friday ensemble or that green wall.

Diana Smith said...

how sweet of her to write you that note! Have a great friday! It seems like these days don't come soon enough!

TrophyBoutique said...

You are making me want to paint a wall in my house that teal/green color. I love that backdrop in your photos so much.

Those boots are pretty killer, too...

xo
Laurel

Megan K said...

Hey, um do you follow the Daybook? cause I'm pretty sure your layout and fonts and stuff are exactly the same. Does she know?

I'm telling.

lul said...

Uhh yeah I do follow Sydney and she's a great source of inspiration, I just happen to like this template (which is not even hers to begin with). Other bloggers use it too, just so you know and my blog has nothing to do with hers. Our fonts aren't the same either, and we have very, very different lifestyles. So get your stuff straight girlfriend and at least have the decency not to hide yourself behind anonymity. Sydney's a lovely person and I'm sure she'd only be flattered by the fact that she inspires me BUT BY ALL MEANS, go "tell"!

Kaylyn said...

Love the outfit! Especially those boots. And that's so sweet! I am going to check out her blog :)

Love & Labels

ashley.warner said...

Um, I just discovered your blog today! I LOVE it!!! eeeeek!
you're wonderful my new blog friend!

ashley

N. said...

wooooooowwwwwwwwww ces bottes sont tellement belles jsuis aussi jalouse que dieu la
tes juste magnifique btw. jvais essayer dacheter tes cheveux sur ebay

Amber Schmidt said...

I love getting email from fellow bloggers!

You look darling in your outfit-- you had me at "Gap Shirt". I hope you have an amazing weekekend!

imanonymoustoo said...

TO THE ANONYMOUS COMMENT BELOW
YOURE REALLY STUPID AND YOU SHOULD PROBABLY KILL YOURSELF OR DIE OF AIDS

ps :
i'm telling ...

My Heart Blogged said...

I love the boots. It's always nice to get an email from someone that brightens your day.
My Heart Blogged

Suciô Sanchez said...

Das boot.

valncami said...

cute outfit! thanks for the comment. we're following you now too <3

hope to hear from you soon!
xo, camilla & valerie
abutterflybyda.blogspot.com

LAVEL said...

I like your scarf! <3


http://shininglavel.blogspot.com/

shah wharton said...

Lookin a little too good for my liking - ;)

I love this blog - its like a cozy chat with the girls! I can almost taste the vino and chocolates! Yum.

You got my follow - here from the hop from my little humble blog, sitting in your shade. Pop by, say hi?

Shah at wordsinsync.blogspot.com to Have a good day! Shah. x

My Own Strange Little World said...

Hi Lula!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! I really like your blog... you both are gorgeous!!! I'm following you now via Google and Bloglovin!! Happy 2011!!!

http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

the-caramel-lady said...

J'aime beaucoup ton écharpe :)
Très jolie:) xoxo.

Anonymous said...

you look amazing! I love the whole outfit, it's perfect! (:

Michaela said...

Your outfit looks amazing!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

I love this whole look. It's so chic for winter!

And what a sweet card. I love that message - so true!

Venus Loves Virgo said...

Awww....sweet message :)
That post you asked about, its a skin laser machine, will keep you posted on it XOXO

Jessica Esther said...

she must be your greatest reader!
love your hair bun!
kind of obsessed with it lately and yours is one of my favorites!

http://eclecticraccoon.blogspot.com/

Haley said...

you scarf and cardi are fabulous. Actually I love it all. enough said :)

Crystal said...

Oh- you are way too cute in those pics. I'm gonna hate on you for a little while if that's ok. I actually love fashion...but I have 4 dudes...so money goes to them and their stuff first :( I love boots, scarves, sweaters, minis...do you search for on-sale items/deals?? I just think your style is super cute!

Oh-visiting from FTLOB.

Anonymous said...

Love your photos, lovely outfit as always xx

Jazzie Shea said...

Hello!
I want that outfit:).
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment. I'm glad you liked the journals. I to am a major list-maker. Haha! I love your blog and read it all the time. And if you wouldnt mind telling me... what is the name of your blog template? I have been searching for a template that looks similar to yours for forever. Thanks a bunch:).
xxo, Jazzie
from: www.jsheaa.blogspot.com

Sands said...

What a sweet little message! And this outfit totally ROCKS! So effortless!

xo
Sealverland

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

How sweet! Hope you have a good weekend!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Fabulous Fabulous outfit, as always. Love that scarf, especially! xoxoxo

mode. said...

fantastic outfit. just found your lovely blog!
<3 mode.
http://modestylist.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Girl I really love how all of these pics look together! It is soo artsy and they way you mixed the patterns works so well! The only thing youre missing is something shiny :) Beautiful!

Whit
whitspeaks.blogspot.com

LeSimple said...

very nice:)
xx

lesimple.sk

B the mermaid said...

last picture is ah-mazing!

mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

Marcie said...

This looks like something I wear all the time! I love boots and jeans. YOu look like Sienna miller in the 2nd to last shot. :)

Marcie

Datssocute said...

Love the books, and the whole outfit! I'm terrible at fashion, I need someone to buy my clothes for me so that I can look cute. Your style rocks! I found on the Comment Love Blog Hop. I'm now following from http://datssocute.blogspot.com. I hope you'll come by and check it out! Have a great day! BJ

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

holy mother of deja vu. this feels like syndey's blog. or maybe hers feels like urs. nonetheless, you're adorable and i'm glad i found you :)

. said...

Lovely outfit!

Meredith said...

yay for Friday for sure. even though i'm not in school or at a real job, per se, i still love me a good Friday. yeah what!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Unknown said...

i love your outfit!

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

your checked top is perfection!

Clare Welsh said...

my favorite picture is the one of you looking up at the ceiling. you look like an explorer :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE this easy Friday look- but you still look so put together! I found your blog from Keira of APP! Love it so far and can't wait to see what you have in store!

Colby Jaimerena said...

Hey there! Just stumbled upon your adorable blog. You have such a cute sense of style. Reminds me a lot of what I like to wear. You are a great stlye inspiration to me and look forward to reading more. Cheers! ~ Colby : )

KINGA said...

You look great. xoxo.

sbot said...

Great photo.

Im your newest follower, hope youll follow me too : )
www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

-Stephanie

Katie in Colors said...

mannnnnn you're cute =)

Burgos said...

Lookin a little too good for my liking - ;) I love this blog - its like a cozy chat with the girls! I can almost taste the vino and chocolates! Yum. You got my follow - here from the hop from my little humble blog, sitting in your shade. Pop by, say hi? Shah at wordsinsync.blogspot.com to Have a good day! Shah. x

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS