I've got no time to write anything nice right now but happy New Year people, hope you had fun celebrating! I stayed in and watched Eat Pray Love, which I found incredibly boring, to my disappointment.
Got to go now!
-- By the way, this post isn't finished, scroll down to see the rest on the previous post!
Thats a beautiful picture of you! I am so sad that most poeple didnt like Eat Pray Love, I was so excited to see it but I think I will wait to Redbox it...Happy New Year!
Haha, I loved reading your bio! How cool is it that you lived in Ivory coast... haha, right until you told us you weren't Mowgli, that's exactly what I had in my mind! :P
Happy New Year! I actually just found your blog today, and find it very entertaining. I agree that Eat, Pray, Love was a disappointment. good luck with your blog this coming year :)
Thank you for the follow and the kind comment. Nice to "meet" you. I too follow you and look forward to some future exhanges! Happy 2011! -Bella Q http://thecitizenrosebud.com twitter: @citizenrosebudz
Hiya! Just stumbled onto your blog! I really love your layout its really cute and clean (which i like ALOT), and you seem like a very interesting girl with lots to say! :) Happy New Year! xoxo Meg
Wow what amazing photos! I love the picture of the girl in the fountian- so much movement, you can almost hear the roar of the water and the screams of laughter. Thanks for visiting Calamity Kate's Kitchen!
40 comments:
Happy new Year!
Marc.
http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/
Happy New Year! 2011 will be great!
Happy New Year!!! I heard that that movie isn't so great...
bisous,
mia
heylilahey.blogspot.com
Thats a beautiful picture of you! I am so sad that most poeple didnt like Eat Pray Love, I was so excited to see it but I think I will wait to Redbox it...Happy New Year!
Haha, I loved reading your bio! How cool is it that you lived in Ivory coast... haha, right until you told us you weren't Mowgli, that's exactly what I had in my mind! :P
xo
Sealverland
You couldn't pay me to watch something called "eat, pray, love".
(thanks for your comment dear!)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
xx
http://raita2.blogspot.com/
Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment.
I'm glad that I stumbled upon your blog because it looks great.
Thanks for the lovely comment! I'm totally loving your blog too! :) Hope you have a very happy new year
xoxo
Happy New Year!!!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com
Happy new year! I hope its a good one for you :)
Happy New Year! I actually just found your blog today, and find it very entertaining. I agree that Eat, Pray, Love was a disappointment. good luck with your blog this coming year :)
Happy new year!! hope you have an amazing year to come :)
Happy New Year from a new subscriber!!
Lulu
A lovely blog -- thank you for your sweet comment on my blog for the new year.
May creativity , love and beauty surround every moment of 2011 your future is where ever your heart leads you so make it a good one.
I agree about the 'eat-pray-love
cheers,
joanny
happy happy new year! xx
Thank you for the follow and the kind comment. Nice to "meet" you. I too follow you and look forward to some future exhanges! Happy 2011! -Bella Q
http://thecitizenrosebud.com
twitter: @citizenrosebudz
Happy New Year!
OMD LES CHANGEMENTS SONT VRAIMENT COOLS JADOREEE
happy new year!! <3
You're quite funny yourself- love the blog, happy new years!
Thank you! :D
and yeah, the movie is nice and funny! have you watched it? :)
happy new year to you too! ^_^
LISA from www.xoxolove-e.blogspot.com
Hiya! Just stumbled onto your blog! I really love your layout its really cute and clean (which i like ALOT), and you seem like a very interesting girl with lots to say! :)
Happy New Year!
xoxo
Meg
Thanks so much for your sweet comment. I love your (and your dad's) photography! Happy New Year and stay in touch.
Wow what amazing photos! I love the picture of the girl in the fountian- so much movement, you can almost hear the roar of the water and the screams of laughter. Thanks for visiting Calamity Kate's Kitchen!
Happy New Year! I can't explain how much I'm enjoying your blog!
Please feel free to visit mine if you like
http://thepriceofimagination.blogspot.com/
Followed you back, sweetie. ;) I hope we could be good friends. Take care!
Happy New Year to you too! :)
Hi there! o(^w^)o Dropped by in your lovely blog!♥♥
Happy New Year to you~~♥♥♥
happy new year! following your nice blog :)
Happy New Year..
xx
happy new year!! Hope you had a great night xx
ha cant wait to check out your links. clicking to the other post...
mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com
Hey, my first visit! And what a lively and colorful blog you've got here. I'll be back!
Happy New Year!
My Heart Blogged
1) You are soooooo pretty.
2) I despised Eat Pray Love. Why oh WhY did it have to be so very boring. UGH!
3) I loved reading your "about" page. What an amazing life! Makes mine look pretty darn boring. HA!
4) I got irrationally excited to see that my little ol' blog made your list of the best....omg! Thanks girl!
Hope you have the happiest 2011!
Bonne année :D
Happy New Year! I got a new bloggie for Christmas and I need to go get on it about posting my first vlog!
Loved yours! :)
pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh, not only do I love your blog, but I'm falling in love with you!! You're so fun!
http://anerdslist.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment