1.31.2011

Photobucket needs to die.

lkihlk1

Well I apparently went over the 10GB monthly "bandwidth" (whatever that means) limit on my Photobucket account. SO my photos will be blocked and will only be reactivated February 2nd which is still a long time. Arhhh I'll probably have to pay for that "upgrade" thing. Little sods.
In the meantime I'll be using Flickr or something. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cheers!

13 comments:

Olivia said...

Hey Lula, what a nice template! It looks oddly familiar.... ;)
Anyway just wanted to say thankyou for the enthusiastic comments on my blog. Ombre & template buddies? yes!! Had a look around your blog-- very interesting. I'll be following!

Olivia xxx

my day in a sentence said...

I noticed you were having problems. PB needs a good spanking!

Alycia said...

that happened to me too it's so annoying. i moved to picasa since.

Annemarie said...

Hi Lula- love your blog and these gorgeous photos! Flickr is always fun to browse! Following you now :) xoxo

Shay said...

Boo! Thats a long time to wait to see your gorgeous photos! Enjoy your Monday!

Amanda said...

if you have another email (or if you make one) you can make another account and then youd have double!

Sands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sands said...

Oh no, that sucks! Hope you figure it out and get back to blogging ;)

xo
Sealverland

Dee Paulino said...

dislike, dislike. Let's go kill it -jk :)

Suciô Sanchez said...

You can use your picasaweb.com account or docs.google.com. Both come "free" with Blogspot.

Your button is showing the photobucket bandwidth message on my blog. (I like it - ads a sense of intrigue.)

Lindsey said...

Yuck, that is such a bummer! I've been uploading my pictures straight onto blogger, but I've been thinking about using Photobucket. What are the perks of using Photobucket? Love the Day in Pictures post too! Loving your blog even more! xo

Lindsey

http://lindsey-schaefer.blogspot.com

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

love this! love the font! which is it? i probably have it somewhere around here... anyways! love the blog! cant wait to start following and catching up with your posts! Love it!
-karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

cats said...

haha had the same problem....

lovely blog!

www.catssac.com

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS