1.24.2011

School day

Photobucket
{top, sweater, pants: H&M, boots: Sperry Topsiders, necklace: Home Goods}
Today was my first day of class (since my winter break lasted a whole MONTH) and I'm realizing how sloppy this outfit looks. Sorry about that! But anyways, I'm taking really different classes this semester, I have Spanish/art history/graphic design/ photography so it oughta be interesting. 
Other fun news: my mama's friend who's an artist & and art teacher in Buenos Aires asked me if I could help translate her website (as well as the university website) from Spanish to English. And possibly to French. I guess the Spanish course came at the right time! I'm also going to be editing some pictures for her which is fantastic because hellarrr, I have one more good excuse to spend time on Photoshop.
Also, I ran into a door today at school, in slow motion kind of. Just a tad embarrassing. Nothin' I can't handle. I have done much, MUCH worse.

Besos con queso ( that means cheese)
Bueno. 

23 comments:

thegoldenchild said...

looking good. im on my 3rd week of my 2nd sem.

Gertrude said...

Ah spanish!! I would really love to learn that language, or at least visit spain! x

Bows and Pearls

B the mermaid said...

comfy yet cute, my kinda style. and it is ttly great you practically know three languages!!! jealous.

mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

laughed out loud/slightly cringed at the thought of kisses with cheese. but just wanted to let you know: i walked into a door the other day. like, full on smack should have seen it coming into it. so we can share that embarrassment.

hooray for school!

agent 0017/shay said...

ooooh i'm jealous you don't have to take math or science! That's so cool that you get to translate her site.
I agree....running into things is a tad embarrassing. but its funny.

TrophyBoutique said...

Very cute, if hurried!
Congrats on the new gig!

My Heart Blogged said...

I think your outfit looks comfy. Sorry you ran into a door, I've done that quite a few times myself.
My Heart Blogged

Shay said...

Well gall Lula, how many talents do you have, really- do share! You look gorgeous, I don't think your sloppy at all!

Dee Paulino said...

running into the door is one of my talents. I lost count of how many times it has happened. Imagine: eight grade, my crush was walking in the hallway, I decided to go back to the classroom after spotting him and kaboom!! the door and me became one

Suciô Sanchez said...

Why plugged in?
Are you a fembot?

Shelby Fox said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the soft colours

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Not sloppy. VERY cute.

Ooof. I run into doors all the time. ;)

Anonymous said...

thats ok, me and doors, we're friends and get along great!

Florencia Ravelli said...

love your blog!
i follow you :)
xx

www.theinspirationstoday.blogspot.com

my day in a sentence said...

Sloppy? I don't think so; you look lovely. :)
Also, loving the calsses. And they suit you. :)

Anonymous said...

You look lovely :) Hope your day went well!

Anonymous said...

Ooh your taking nearly the same as I did just I did art not art history.
Lovely photos xx

Michaela said...

Your classes sound exciting! Cute necklace!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Laura Darling said...

Cute outfit! I always loved the first day of school! I miss it now!

denise said...

love the boots, they look too cute & comfy!
~denise
www.finkstudiosphotography.blogspot.com

xx said...

super cute xx

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Dude that is a tough project doing all that translating. But if you can say besos con queso you can do anything :)


writeitinlipstick.blogspot.com

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

What a Comfy look.
http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS