3.01.2011

bad pictures and giveaway winner announced!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{dress: H&M, cardigan: GAP, scarf: H&M, tights: H&M, boots: Big Budha}

ELOH I feel completely "blah" today and I don't have much to say except that I'm going to -try- to organize a little photo contest and I HOPE YOU ALL PARTICIPATE! It'll be fun, I promise. 
I'll give you the details soon, very soon. Mmmkay?
Oh and scroll down if you want to see Bobbins and Bits' giveaway winner!
Winner, if you see this, contact me please!

I think I'm forgetting something. Sarah Marshall maybe. Haha kidding. 
xoxo gossip guuurl
Photobucket

39 comments:

Gertrude said...

Congrats to Victoria!!

Those are NOT bad pictures! Love the outfit.. and I want those wedges right now! :) x

Anonymous said...

Your photos do NOT look bad, Lula. I just wish I could see your pretty, pretty face!!! LOVE your shoes. Love.

Also, I was hoping I was the winner of this giveaway, but then I realized I didn't enter, which made me all-of-the-sudden feel very sad.

Congrats to Victoria!

valncami said...

SO CUTE. love your shoes especially but you look great in the whole outfit <3

hope you'll come visit us again soon :]
xo, camilla & valerie
abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

for feeling "blah" you take a hellavu picture! :) Love the outfit!

Marella said...

Lovely outfit dear! <3

agent 0017/shay said...

loving the shoes ans the scarf! very cute :)

Mia M. said...

I love your outfit, and the sun on your photos :)

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

My Heart Blogged said...

The scarf looks really great belted. Nice outfit.
My Heart Blogged

Four Flights said...

you are adorable! Love the outfit, and not bleh pictures at all!

Shy said...

I love those wedges! How cool are they!? And your sun look sooooo warm, I just wanna curl up and nap in it like a kitty.

Shy

Amber said...

You are so cute! Loveeee this outfit!

Kendra said...

Ohh I want the shoes!

 PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

mrsmonje said...

I love love the outfit and totally love those shoes!!!

Kaylee :)

www.monjesworld.blogspot.com

MaryBeth said...

i know what you mean about feeling blah & then having to take a pic of yourself! you hide it well, my dear!
xoxoMB

MaryBeth said...

i know what you mean about feeling blah & then having to take a pic of yourself! you hide it well, my dear!
xoxoMB

♥ Nadine said...

Cute outfit. Cool pictures. Congrats to the winner. Looking forward to this photo contest.
I love your blog a lot. A LOT!
xo.

Unknown said...

you still look cute even though you feel blah girlfriend!!! I am excited for the photo contest!

Cole said...

Love your outfit, I'm a big fan of a belted scarf but feel silly trying to do it myself.
Are those your new boots? They're very cute!

Michelle said...

you look so fab! that belt is amazing!

MARY said...

I like these photos color, congrats Victoria...=)

Anonymous said...

love love that outfit!! H&M is my fave at the moment! :) xx

Anonymous said...

p.s. im completely loving the button you made for me :) thankyouu xxxx

Dee Paulino said...

hubaahhh hubaahhh, are you sure you feel blah? translation: you look so not blah :) I like your shoes "a lot" and the photos too...yeah that's all I have to say. Have a nice week

Amanda said...

Pretty Pretty :)
I LOVE your boots!

http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

Cute outfit I love it!

Elle said...

i love those shoessss!

TrophyBoutique said...

Sweet boots! Love them.

The Random Years said...

Love the outfit & boots especially. Congrats to the winner!

Suciô Sanchez said...

Those boots look good on you.
Looks like you've got some sun-shine too. BW.

B the mermaid said...

cool shoes.can't wait till the photo challenge.

mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

HettyA said...

Congrats Victoria! Love the outfit too :)

julie digs design said...

I'm diggin' this scarf/belt thing goin' on. So cool!! ;)

Shay said...

It is not possible for you to take a bad picture.

Just so you know:-)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

You always take beautiful pics. Really. No matter what.

I love the shoes...I have some that are very similar and I have been living in them. Like, every day.

Ashley said...

I'm in love with your shoes! I think these photos are wonderful!! :) You are so talented girl! xox

Unknown said...

I just want to snag those boots right off you!! SO CUTE!!

xoxo
www.stephanieandsuch.blogspot.com

M said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and saying hi! I love yours! You have a new follower :)

M - Even Artichokes Have Hearts ♥

Renée said...

You are just so super cute! I love your blog! :) :) :)

Mariel Torres said...

i LOVE those shoes darling!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS