3.15.2011

the handwriting game

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Errrr, my handwriting's awful, I feel bad for my teachers. Except for one whose handwriting looks like a graph (for reals), I never know what he writes on my papers; the other day my mom and I thought he'd written "what the hell?" next to one of my answers and it kind of gave me a heart attack. 

Anywho, Eday and G tagged me in this coolness of a game and I had to answer these lil' questions:

1. what's your name and blogger name?
2. what's your blog's URL?
3. Write, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Favorite song?
6. Favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag bloggers to participate.

I can only tag three people which sucks big time 'cause I love seeing other people's handwriting, but alas, here are zee chosen ones!

Shalyn of Laugh Until Your Cheeks Hurt
Lindsay of Scenic Glory

27 comments:

- D - said...

This looks like fun! :) xx
D

http://milkandlotsofsugar.blogspot.com/

Amelia said...

love the puppy exploitation :) you won't find me complaining.

HettyA said...

I LOVE your handwriting! Mine always seems so bipolar :p

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

major creepster confesh: i am in love with your blog. and now i'm in love with your desk.

how cool is it that there's a book called "lula girl of my dreams"?? why doesn't someone write that about emily!?

anywho. your handwriting is dahling.

melissa said...

I seriously love your blog. Seriously. So adorable.

I love all of these!!!

Also, I wanted to tell you that I have had some issues with my new blog set up, tried to create a new one under the same account with similar issues so I have created a new account under a new e-mail address & I wanted to make sure I tell all of my followers so if you follow me at http://melissa-champagnewishes.blogspot.com that would be so greatly appreciated! I will (when I get to it) unfollow you from my old account which I won't use anymore and re-follow you with my new one(this one)! Thanks again! Have a great week! xo melissa

lindsay said...

oh yay :) 1 your handwriting is fab and I love your journal...I have a few with pretty illustrations but not that one!! AND thank you for tagging me love! I'll get to it :)

My Heart Blogged said...

You have pretty hand writing. Cute polka dot sweater.
My Heart Blogged

Caitlin said...

I'm pretty sure we could share a playlist and get along just great. lovely choices, I totally approve :)

Caitlin said...

... oh yeah, and while we're enjoying some tunage our dogs would become bff's for life.

Chrissy said...

I really love your handwriting - very unique - awesome!!
Hugs hun xxx

Dee Paulino said...

you have the hand writing of a young girl, in the other hand I am a young girl with the hand writing of a granny with a nervous tick

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

What are talking about lady?! I LOVE your handwriting! Btw, I about died when I read the line about your professor. I think I would have had heart failure too if I thought a teacher wrote that. :)

Gertrude said...

Haha love the additional details you wrote!! You're so cute L.! And by the way, your handwriting is lovely! xo

LeSimple said...

I like your pictures so much !
xx

lesimple.sk

Marnie said...

Distracted by the puppy in this post.
Too cute.

Unknown said...

Your handwritting is so adorable!
I want a dog like yours! :)beijos

cougarvintage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love everything about you! Your random-ness, your honesty, your hand writing, and you PHOTOGRAPHY!!! XoXo
PEACE

Cole said...

You have great handwriting! Where did you get the Lula book in the last photo?

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Love Lindsay, she is da bomb! LOL. Love your dodles and the Boo-yah. hahah, classic.

Write it in Lipstick

melissa said...

I love these photos & this little handwriting game!!! xo

ps. I have a new account, blog URL....too many issues with my old one so I am starting over!


http://melissa-champagnewishes.blogspot.com

Meri said...

Oh, I had a lot of fun when i did this handwriting post! I love David Bowie too, and classic rock like that :)
Cool blog- I found you through Scenic Glory, loved your blog name and wanted to come check it out.
Cheers!
Meri

Renée said...

This is so awesome! I hadn't seen it before....such a fun idea!
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog a little while ago....made my day pretty lady! xoxo

AriadnaBach said...

your dog's face!!! lovely :D
What a funny game!1 it's good to know how people write, so that you can analysing their personality through handwriting and signatures.

Hug
Ariadna

Shay said...

Well guess what I happen to like your handwriting and can do much better at writing like Napolean...mine looks like a 6- year old boy! Alas, you look gorgeous in polka dots and just because YOU tagged me, I must participate;-)Thanks lovely!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I love the layout of your blog! can I ask you something? what's the name of the font you use in your header, the 'a blog about...' font i mean :) x

Handwriting analyst said...

That was an interesting piece of information on handwriting analysis. Please post more about graphology. thank you !

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS