I haven't posted any of my father's pictures in awhile so, since I have nothing special to post about today, I thought it'd be a nice random replacement. Oh and also like an "ode" to my dad. He's not dead even if it sounds like I'm saying he is. Anywho, these are all his pictures, don't steal them or I will find you. All I did was edit them. My father and I have very dissimilar tastes in photo editing, he doesn't like all the jazzy effects I put on mine and he likes his photos to be "real" I guess. But still, his photos are my fave and I'd never have this same love for photography if it wasn't for him, so... ya.
I realize this is an "awww" kind of post and that is kind of stressing me out so I'll stop right now 'cause I wasn't built for corniness mah friends.
I want crepes.
Peace out lovas
25 comments:
Those pictures are just beautiful! :)
Wow! These are so inspiring. You're dad is a very talented guy!
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.
Awww, that is cute. ;-)
Enjoy your crepes! Leave me some!
Beautiful photos, your father has such a great eye for this! And I love your way of photo editing and don't think it takes anything away from the "realness" (huh?) of the photos :) x
Woah these pictures are amazing! Is that you in the last one with your father? You/The baby is super adorable!! x
Wonderful photos! I suppose you are the girl in his arms! Gorgeous! Love xxx
the canoe picture is incredible! LOVE it :)
Such great photos! I love they way you edited them. I would love to see how he edits them too!
That canoe photo is great, and the red houses.
He has a great eye!
What a great photographer! So cool, I guess talent runs in your family.
xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Goodwill Huntingg’s Shopping Guides: Cleveland Free Press
Blogger Spotlight: Pearls and Personality
My Vintage Handbag Line
These pictures are absolutely breathtaking.
I like it when photography hobbies run in the family. My dad is who got me interested in photography in the first place.
I really like when you post your father's photos. He is a great photographer.
My Heart Blogged
I think photography's in ur blood...=) Wonderful shots...=D
These are completely gorgeous - breath taking! Loving you girlie! :)
xo, Lindsey
http://lindsey-schaefer.blogspot.com
so beautiful! he's really talented.
It´s funny because it´s the same here: my father doesn't like at all my editing style and he prefers more natural pictures too.
Awesome! I think my Dad's a great photographer too
haha you're adorable ... I promise to not stereotype you into the mush mush category!
but I do love that you guys share a special passion!
rock on, now give me a bite of those crepes!
Sc.
"i want crepes" ... what a beautiful save! and your dad's photography is awesome xo
the "I want crepes" part has me laughing out loud. It's ok my friend, we like corny too. Your father very talented,
Wouaaa! Amazing photos :)
Love the first :)
xxx
Your father is so talented! Thank you for sharing.
jenniwells.blogspot.com
HOLD UP a hot second.
WHY are we not friends in this magical land of blogging?
not to be presumptuous...like you would want to be my friend or anything..
but i kinda think you would.
okay, maybe i just want to be your friend and selling myself seemed like a good idea. before i realized you have no idea who i am.
I like your blog.
end.
Those pictures are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing:) quite the talented father.
I LOVE corn:-) Beautiful photos, my friend- you have one talented family!
Wow, your photos are GORGEOUS. I'm a new follower and I found you through http://lovesamandchas.blogspot.com/
I love your blog!
~Andrea
Post a Comment